Supply Backpack

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ignak, 2014-03-31.

1. Hello,

The supply backpack would have lots of room, say 26-30 slots but would have the downside that you couldn't put any gun in it. Instead it would be used to carry vehicle parts, medical, supplies, extra ammo and such.

I think it would be pretty cool in squadplay, or soloing if you prefer one weapon over the usual two. Not sure how popular this would be, but feel free to leave a message what you think!

[​IMG]

That backpack looks like a decent model, not sure if basic arma2 has it. (picture source: http://www.arma2base.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=714)

Last edited: 2014-03-31
  2. Frags'

Frags' The Legend Leaderboard

Maybe only found from crash sites.

Deranger likes this.
  3. Zac

Zac 3D Artist Leaderboard Forum Moderator

I was thinking of creating one like that for the purpose of carrying scrap sheet metal and wood planks for the bsee building system. That way you could stalk players carrying that pack to their bases. Its a good idea but I don't know if it can restrict what type of loot it contains. I have an idea but I dont know if it will work or not

Crowen and Silesky like this.
  4. sorry if its clear to everybody else, but are we talking about dayzero or epoch here?

5. Dayzero. There is going to be some kind of base building -system in dayzero too, not like in epoch but something! :p

Zac likes this.
  6. thanks. even without base building, as a dedicated maintainer of vehicles (and with eyes on the possible upcoming boost in ammunition's importance), i would really like to see that backpack!

Deranger and M|J like this.
  7. Deranger

Deranger Give me all the ammo Leaderboard

+1 think it's a really good idea.

Looks nice and different to the other packs currently available too

8. I would love to play the "medic guy"!

9. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

It would be nice to have a medical pack where you would be able to use medicals without taking them from your pack to inventory first. For example use bloodbag straight from your backpack.

Deranger likes this.
  10. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

Love the look of that backpack model too, and the inability to put another weapon in it. Sounds great. Also add in filled Whiskey bottles for Ignak.

Crowen, Karhu and Dreadd like this.
  11. At least the 12-slot Vest Pouch can't hold weapons, maybe you can steal some code from that! (Not that I know anything about coding :-D )

12. Why not just take a large gunbag?

13. Taavi

Taavi Survivor Leaderboard

The post is about dayzero, not epoch.