1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DayZero Launcher 1.5

Discussion in 'General' started by rajkosto, 2014-03-08.

1. i have fixed that problem but now its saying im not whitelisted but i never got an email so i haven't verified my email address i think that maybe the problem

2. Voltetr66

Voltetr66 Shipwrecked Leaderboard

I cant edit my game path and i dont have a GUID i re installed it twice and still nothing pls help me

3. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

The launcher really screwed up my computer, if I had it running my internet got so slow that it hardly worked, also it screwed up ts3 for me. Please help. After I starting Launcher I'am not able to open any webside or loggin to ts3. I need to wait ~minute or two. When I'm doing test: closing launcher and after that everythink is working fine. When I open DayZero Launcher everythink is fucked for a long while.

4. Croc go to the settings tab and check if you have the box "Don't seed on complete" checked.
    If it is not checked, do it and see if its fixed.

5. Croc

I had it checked. I tested unchecked and didn't help.

6. Croc

up?

7. Can I download files manually? Launcher download speed is really slow.

8. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

launcher is the best option atm. just be patient

9. 50kb/s for a 2gb file LOL

there has to be someone who uploaded it somewhere properly

i wonder if this is causing the decline of dayzero, anyone who wants to try it out isn't gonna bother with a 2 day download

Last edited: 2015-11-08
  10. Croc

Will be faster later. Don't worry, just download :)

11. TonySimmons

TonySimmons Shipwrecked

I get this every time i click the yellow box at the bottom of this page https://launcher.zombies.nu/

[​IMG]

i also get this when trying it in Google Chrome

[​IMG]

12. Harbinger

Harbinger Your Master Leaderboard

try saving context as a file or use internet explorer perhaps

13. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

14. TonySimmons

TonySimmons Shipwrecked

I would farther burn my computer than use internet explorer

Metzger likes this.
  15. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

We will update the website and remove the oneClick stuff from Chrome/FireFox since they dumped support for it.

For now just download http://launcher.zombies.nu/setup.exe

Update: Website is updated, and no more ClickOnce for Firefox/Chrome.

Last edited: 2015-12-23
    Rawryy likes this.
  16. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Basically the launcher needs to install the files for you, but you CAN download with whatever torrent client you prefer.

PLEASE NOTE: If you download directly into your game directory, it won't work. The files are encrypted and needs to be decrypted by the launcher.

But if you want to do it manually: Start downloading using launcher, then close it.

In windows explorer, type "%LOCALAPPDATA%\DayZeroLauncher\content\meta"
    Open the latest folder, for example "DayZero-1.4.1". In there you'll find the torrents.
    Open them in your favorite torrent client and start downloading to the following directory: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\DayZeroLauncher\content\data"

(Would look something like "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\DayZeroLauncher\content\data")

17. Acoon

Acoon Scavenger Leaderboard

Hello!

I've installed everything, but launcher says there are 2 servers with 10000 ms ping each and with no people. I'm still able to join servers, but there's no one playing for a few days I'm checking it. Is it just me, launcher or is there really no one on servers these days?

18. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

Arma 2 mods have been dying for a great while, sad but true. It's been up towards 20 some day but no full servers in sight.

19. Acoon

Acoon Scavenger Leaderboard

I see. Thank you. That's sad, these servers gave me the best DayZ expirience ever.

20. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

theres still some who play here. usually they are on from 6pm restart until 9pm

Acoon likes this.