1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DayZero Launcher 1.5

Discussion in 'General' started by rajkosto, 2014-03-08.

1. Mixed Methods

Mixed Methods Scavenger

Thanks! Will give that a blast.

And no I use a desktop, but I pretty much only use hibernate, guessing it might be that large due to how much ram I have.

2. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

I would rather use sleep on desktop, not hibernate. Doesn't take much more power and you would save 12GBs on your SSD.

3. Theo

Theo I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. Leaderboard

How to fix this problem? Cant update to right beta version with the lancuher or steam.

Attached Files:

• ccc.PNG
      ccc.PNG
      File size:
      52.1 KB
      Views:
  4. What happens when you click install latest revision?

5. Theo

Theo I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. Leaderboard

This and I have tried press to install in steam, still doesnt work or update my current version.

Attached Files:

6. artifex

artifex Hero

The launcher is not honoring the upload and download limits set in the settings menu! It still uses all download and all upload speed i have :-(

7. Thats a Really COOL Name

8. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Is your arma2 and OA installed using steam? Try deleting the expansions/beta folder inside your OA and then try again.

9. Tridz

Tridz Scavenger Leaderboard

Can I have a direct link to download the latest version because in dayzero laucnher the speed doesnt go above 300 kbps
    edit: just redownloaded the launcher and the speed is good now 2.8 mbps :)

Last edited: 2014-05-11
  10. Alex S

Alex S Scavenger Leaderboard

DayZero Launcher is the only programm (beside Origin) who uses my full bandwith. even on steam i only download with 2,1Mb/s with DayZero Launcher avout 3,3Mb/s <3

11. Have the same problem; maxing my upload which is killing my download.

12. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

You can change download and upload speeds in the launcher.

13. Yeah problem is it ignores those and maxes my upload anyway.

14. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

OK, just remember the lowest value is 1, not 0 (full download and upload!).

15. someone know why the launcher download so slow?

Normaly is my dowload speed not so bad...

Attached Files:

Last edited: 2014-05-13
  16. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Removing speed rates, uninstalling launcher, deleting launcher files and reinstalling launcher has usually sorted out the seedbox peer problems.

17. Gooman

Gooman Scavenger Leaderboard

I have a problem with installing beta patch on steam arma 2 OA. I have both steam and non-steam arma 2 OA. And after I clicking to update button in the launcher I receive an error that arma 2 is not located in SteamLibrary directory.

Ok. I just downloaded beta patch for arma2 OA from steam. Now in game I have 124802 version. And launcher see this.

Arma 2 Free (steam, search in google) + Arma 2 OA (activated in Steam with non-steam key) work with DayZero. I can launch the mod. But I can't join to the server because they are offline.

Last edited: 2014-06-04
  18. Eden

Eden Check these cords on podagorsk. Is it an ACC?

yes, can anyone link n the file I need to move to 'expansion'? having a non steam arma sucks

19. Gooman

Gooman Scavenger Leaderboard

Just put your non-steam key to the steam library. You will receive arma 2 OA in steam. Then you can download arma 2 FREE from steam too. You can do it on this site for example. Just find the "steam://install/107400" link and click on it to install arma 2 free on steam.

Last edited: 2014-06-04
  20. VidKo

VidKo Live and let live! Leaderboard

Dear DayZero launcher authors. Only one question:

why are the @DayZero folders in both:
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\DayZeroLauncher\Content\Data\
    and:
    c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\

That's more then 3GB of wasted space. On an SSD that's a lot.