1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DayZero Launcher 1.5

Discussion in 'General' started by rajkosto, 2014-03-08.

1. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Right, new build pushed that solves the bugs you guys found. Sorry for sleeping!

Deranger, Flame81, tykho and 3 others like this.
  2. Ferrett

Ferrett Survivor Leaderboard

disregard this post.

DeltaRyan likes this.
  3. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

@Tansien did latest launcher update allow no chat plugin?

4. Silesky

Silesky The Gif King Leaderboard

Any chance of a nice guide without flashing gifs? I have slight epilepsy and I can't look at the gifs.

5. rajkosto

rajkosto Developer Leaderboard

GIFs were the best way of keeping the thread short, can't you go into your browser preferences and lower their animation speed ?

Proper plugins support (with GUI and all) is in 1.2.4

Last edited: 2014-03-11
  6. i'm getting a 'Locator fetch error' : The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    temp problem or something broke?

Last edited by a moderator: 2014-03-12
  7. rajkosto

Problem at your end.
    Or maybe you checked 'Development branch' setting without actually typing in a valid branch name.
    So make sure that's unchecked.

Speedwatson and MadMax like this.
  8. yes dev branch was selected, its okay now, im not using it tho, i start the game through arma 2 launcher, but went over there to check how many players are online and saw that thought something might have broken down and wanted to let you guys know

9. Deranger

Deranger Give me all the ammo Leaderboard

Will the Development branch option allow for testing of upcoming patches in the future possibly? That would be cool

10. rajkosto

in the present* ;-)

11. The old folders under steamapps, @DayZero and @DayZeroChernarus keeps getting readded after launching the game. So I'm having to put up with 6GB DayZero on my already limited SSD. Thank god for that :)

12. why dont you just move files from launcher location to the steamapps folder? and run dayzero through steam??

13. rajkosto

Because that won't work. You have to use the launcher to install the mod folders to target dir (which you can change in settings). For the download dir, you can junction it off to a slower drive if you want

14. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

15. I get this problem after installing the new launcher when i launch a server.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. rajkosto

Did you (or your antivirus) somehow ban the exe from executing or something ?

17. I just tried to delete copier folder / copier zip / index.json from installer folder.

Disabled antivirus, started launcher, same message (first picture).

And launcher auto added copier folder / copier zip / index.json in my installer as well.

18. rajkosto

what happens if you double click on ContentCopy.exe, you should get a black console window, which will close if you press enter in it.

19. Yeah empty console, closed it after pressing enter.

20. rajkosto

And if you override 'Mod install directory' in the launcher to something that doesn't require admin access, like anywhere in your documents, or make a new folder in explorer in the root and then point it to that