Anyone using Shadowplay?

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by BigdawG, 2014-03-07.

1. BigdawG

BigdawG The American Leaderboard

If so, how do you get it to work with dayzero. I can't get it to open when I run my game, no matter how I run it.

2. I am. Did you get the latest drivers? I think I've read about beta drivers possibly being problematic with shadowplay, not sure if it was just regarding dayz SA.

I just added arma2 OA under "games" in GeForce Experience, and start dayz normally through the launcher.

"I can't get it to open when I run my game", what do you mean? You open geforce experience, press shadowplay in the upper right and set it to ON. What does the shadowplay icon look like when you run dayz?

3. BigdawG

Meaning that no matter how I open my game, I get no shadowplay Icon. Whereas if I run BF4, I do.

4. Hmh, shadowplay is a bit shitty like this, for some it just works and for some others it just doesn't.

Turn off, wait 30 seconds and turn on. If that doesn't work, try adding -window in launch parameters in dayzero launcher so it starts in windowed mode, then press alt + enter to fullscreen it and see if that works. I had to do that with my dayz sa and some googling tells me someone did the same for arma 2.

5. BigdawG

Which driver are you using? I might revert back to that to try and see if that works. As of now, even if i run my game through shadowplay, I get nothing.

6. BigdawG

Well it seems that I can't get it too work with any game now, must be this patch

7. GeForce 334.89 driver

Hmh :/

8. BigdawG

Ok now it is working with Battlefield.. da fuq.

ERMAHGERD

9. BigdawG

ERMAHGERD OMFG ITS WORKING.

Didn't change a damn thing.... wtf lol

10. lol, nice. Possibly the on/off? :p Shadowplay is great when it works.