[Video] DayZero Lone wolfing - First person only part 2

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by osten, 2014-03-07.

1. 3 of my favorite encounters from the past weeks of gaming on se2. I named them; The double flank, Good or bad habit? and The squad wipe :cool:

Krabi, Deranger, Crowen and 19 others like this.
  2. THAT SVD CAMO!!!! :OOO

Nice video

osten likes this.
  3. rotunde

rotunde The Master Baiter Leaderboard

nice, as always :)

osten likes this.
  4. Totte

Totte Stalker Leaderboard

Dot OP

Nice video, good to see POV how you killed me and gooby at south fake :) If i only had 100% i would've survived cuz i got inside the wall with 2% and collapsed.

Messinator and osten like this.
  5. Deranger

Deranger Give me all the ammo Leaderboard

Nice video man, cool to see some lone wolf play. That squad wipe, lol, you can only imagine what they were like it TS/skype whatever while that was going down!

osten likes this.
  6. Awesome as always Osten!

osten likes this.
  7. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

niceee. squad wipe lol. typical osten :)

osten likes this.
  8. nice video, shame i can only find action on nwaf/neaf, coast and stary on se2

osten likes this.
  9. Man there is actions all over on se2. Mad fights at veresnik, rogovo, pushtoshka. Even though 50% of server is at coast there's still sick fights to be had.

Krabi likes this.
  10. veresnik, rogovo and pushtoshka are pretty much the worst fight spots for lonewolves like me xd

11. Well there is some sort of clusterfuck squad of 9 on my ts atm, hosted by riku and his boys, go join them for the lols.

12. nah im fine))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

13. i think we already killed you :/

14. 9vs1 and you are proud of it?

15. why are u always so aggressive? all he said was he killed you, stop making a big deal out of it.

Krabi likes this.
  16. enough OT this is ostens video thread, give him some respect, where are the forum mods?!

wp mate, enjoyed it ;-)

Krabi and osten like this.
  17. LeBron

LeBron Hound Of Justice Leaderboard

nice squad wipe... dat hip fire though....