[Hoarders] - A squad fight at Zeleno a few days ago...

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Skallekillen, 2014-03-07.

1. Skallekillen

Skallekillen Primary zombie falcon punch target Leaderboard

2. Deranger

Deranger Give me all the ammo Leaderboard

Cool video, really liked the intro, fog looks better on video then it does in game!

Skallekillen likes this.
  3. Rush! Rush! Rush!
    ... Now?
    RUSHAAAA
    :-D

Lima and Skallekillen like this.
  4. Skallekillen

Thanks :) and I agree. Played SE2 yesterday...fog comes in...it starts to rain. It's like the game telling you to do something else ;-)

:-D I was sort of waiting for a: Three...two...one...GO!

5. Haha nice to see this fight from your POV. The guy that logged in on you was Kippari, he just left for 3 minutes to go to the toilet and then you guys rolled in. I was the person you had pinned behind the tree.

I also was the one that shot your rush guy off the stairs, was down at the wall because i saw him run towards the hospital.

Game on!

Last edited: 2014-03-07
    miniddw and Skallekillen like this.
  6. Skallekillen

lol, yeah Traxin got him in the end. It was so fucking confusing... as Fuwling died to the right of me...from Kippari, he then killed me.

Twill likes this.
  7. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

Good fight guys ! :-D It was a funny moment when i started logging back in, i was in "preparing world" when i asked twill if he knows enemy whereabouts, he replies with "on the top of the hill" then i thought "o shit man, im there too" :-D I thought it was safe to take a piss break :-(

Skallekillen and Twill like this.
  8. Love your vids dude, keep them coming :)!

Fuwling likes this.