@Predatory Clown, Well at least it wasn't a Lapua point blank

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by trichrome, 2014-02-27.

1. I havent been on much this week, but I did get to play a little last night. Had a bad warm up at verasnik and couldnt finish off a gru and full ghuille...think stanag shoots blanks sometimes (especially after I watch the video.)

So this video is for Predatory Clown cuz he likes us so much. We're assuming you guys were just hanging out there or what not. Then as we approach, you guys decided to move away from us so you were running the same direction with us right behind you. I had you in a 90 degree flank and was in enfilade. Bad luck.

2. bnz

bnz Always late and usually AFK. Leaderboard

Well, at least the video wasn't avaiLAPUAble!

3. Silesky

Silesky The Gif King Leaderboard

Video doesn't work but congratulations? Why are you acting like a bad winner? End of the day you win some lose some, no need to be a twat about it.

This comes to mind.

jackrobbx and MadMax like this.
  4. Just so you know...I'm proud to be an american where at least i know i'm free...
    I always win and rub peoples noses in it...Welcome to Uhmerica

And youtube is being slow

I love our redneck country...think I'm going to go shoot some rounds at cans now.

Last edited: 2014-02-27
  5. MURICAH!

You're from California,,, That's not redneck enough.

6. Bragging about kills in this community loool? You was probably killed by him/others 10+ times before you finally killed him and got an E boner.

M|J, MadMax, Cheeze and 2 others like this.
  7. I'm from Virginia and have lived in CA for 5 years. So yeah...

8. bnz

The video still isn't avaiLAPUAble!

9. Sorry, Americans confuse me sometimes... Same happens to the Chinese, you all look and sound/act alike

Molliturpa69 likes this.
  10. Thanks for the update.

Uploaded it 3x...was blank screen with sound on the first 2 videos. Works on vlc after I turn it into a *.wmv but youtube is being we-tall-did right now. Says, "This is taking longer than expected. Your video has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible." But it shows thunmbnails this time

11. such anger, wow

Silesky likes this.
  12. LOL so serious. Go jerk off, smoke a bowl or jump off a bridge.

And please learn to spell before insulting someone in their own language. You, Your & You're please learn to use them correctly

13. You forgot
    Lift
    Theatre

And what color (I don't speak french) are your teeth brah?
    Same color as your trousers?
    Is that khaki or brown?

14. bnz

While waiting for the video to be avaiLAPUAble, I have to say I dont like the way you, Silesky, are trying to pick a fight.

15. oh nonononono... u ahmericans think ur free... theres a difference between being free than thinking ur free... :)

Silesky likes this.
  16. I'm a semi-retired Mechanical Engineer.

Troll harder 22 year old who has his whole life to slave away to the work force. That fractional banking system...gets you everytime brah.

So back on topic!

When I get this video up, it shows me shooting you, Silesky, in the face. Pz brah

Going to encode it again....will be up shortly

17. [​IMG]

M|J likes this.
  18. And right when I'm done encoding again it finishes but black screen uploading new one now.

Will make public when it is done.

19. I wonder where Bruce Springsteen was born