Wipe servers now

Discussion in 'General' started by jonasmark, 2014-02-12.

?

Wipe servers

1. Now, and again whenever patch comes

60.0%
  2. Wait for the patch

40.0%
  1. Indeed, with the "new" attachments the rarest thing to get is not going to be the gun itself, but the actual scope.

Granted that weapons will still have lower rates then they do now, the grand prize to find is going to be that "Tier 2 ACOG" scopes that fits for g3/m14/lmg's.

So this will also address that issue with SCOPED LMGS OP REMOVE PLS, because now you need to find both the lmg and the scope, meaning that a scoped LMG will be extremely rare.

2. Deranger

Deranger Give me all the ammo Leaderboard

Sounds fantastic :) Might have a fighting chance on se3 now :p

Can't wait for the update

3. Glad to see common sense has prevailed.

4. totally stupid and unneccesary idea, im sure wont be playing after this wipe... why it couldnt wait for patch?

5. I am totally against wipes every week there are some guys who don't shoot on sight and if they wipe every week you only see survivors...

6. jonasmark

jonasmark Creator of Awesome Leaderboard

Every week has not been suggested. Every 1,5, 2 or 3 months have been suggested a while back.

7. Deranger

Deranger Give me all the ammo Leaderboard

No no, regular wipes are a bad idea. What'd be the damn point in playing then?

Loot just needs to be balanced.
    Still think a script to communicate between that loot tables and the database to control the amount of high tier weapons could solve it.. if it was done right.

Bring on the fresh start :)

8. Because the ETA on the patch is still unknown, could take up to a month or more before it's finished.

9. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

wipe in every restart! that should do the trick!!!

Cheeze likes this.
  10. i know when its coming out but i wont tell u now :p play now, u got ur wipe, enjoy :)

11. Bah, been saving Mk48's, G3's, M21's etc etc, since the wipe was mentioned, now without warning there is a wipe, and we can't get on in time to use the gear. Nice one ;-)

12. CBB

CBB Chuck Bass Leaderboard

Why dont you just use it all the time? What are you even saving it for?

13. When we find an M14, we don't want to use it, last time i used one it was stuck @ 300m zero, and the iron sights are BAD, so we crate it, and wait 'till we find a sniper scope, when we hit a fresh heli crash, there is a Mk48 / Lapua / 3xG3 / 5xG36, we are greedy, take the lot, forgive me for not wanting to use a G3ACOG and have a G3ACOG or 2 in my backpack while looking for a fight, because you know... Fighting with 3 is always better than fighting with one ;-)

14. DMiT

DMiT Suiciding with SUV Leaderboard

It's stuck on 300m zeroing on purpose I'm pretty sure.

15. CBB

CBB Chuck Bass Leaderboard

You wont find a sniper scope unless you find an actual sniper.

16. Karlis

Karlis Survivor Leaderboard

Deam i got this camp.
    All camp i buld by myself and now Gone :-((

Attached Files:

17. That's all barrack / tent loot, give it 3 days and you'll be back there. :)

Frags' likes this.
  18. Karlis

Karlis Survivor Leaderboard

For me every gun is the best gun :) and now to find a Ammo create is so hard
    Also going to NW alone is also dangerous so yeah :)
    I prepared my camp and i was ready to start killing bandits.... now i need everything do from zero :-(
    Why You didn't maked Wipe at Patch cose when i will build my camp, then patch will be out and all agan form zero :-(
    I don't have a squad of 4 or more people who can just run around and loot, i need do it all alone :-(
    But yeah will try to rebuild it :))

Deranger and Frags' like this.
  19. Are you serious?! The sniper scope comes from either the M21 DMR, or the G3A3 SG1. Of which we had 3, along with 2 iron sights, the 3 sniper scopes went on 3 m14's, turning them into M21's.

20. lol.

Your name says it all!