Sniperscopes at crash sites

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CBB, 2014-01-25.

1. CBB

CBB Chuck Bass Leaderboard

Sniperscopes at crash sites. Lets say you have a g3a3 acog and you find a sniper scope, you can make a g3 sg1.

Stalker and mikeyyy like this.
  2. Anddddddd and M14 DMR/M21 score for the M14 iron sites but of course make them very rare.

+1

mikeyyy and CBB like this.
  3. I like this idea but it has to go into the category of super rare....like lapuas used to be

+1

CBB likes this.
  4. I personally wouldn't say 'Super rare' but rarer than the m21's/DMRs

Frags' likes this.
  5. Attachments should definitely be in the loot tables, this was something I suggested a while back.

hns likes this.
  6. hns

hns higgedi Leaderboard

yes this would be awsome !

7. Silesky

Silesky The Gif King Leaderboard

Remove all crash sites. There it too much loot to begin with let alone adding more loot. That's why I always hide bodies because I prefer lee enfiled fights. Heck even hatchets!

8. There should be own attachments for all high tier guns. Like when you have MK you can take Acog from m4 and use it in ur MK which is stupid imo. They should add attachments in to loot tables and make guns have their own attachments. That would make less acog mks I believe

Totte likes this.
  9. Barsavi

Barsavi Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Reducing the amount of crashsites is probably the only solutions to lower the amount of high tier weapons. Having like 1 crashsite each restart will still bring high tier loot into the game but it would actually be nice again to have a mk mod again. And not a daily encounter with a mk mod

10. Just think about the battles around that one crash site :eek:

11. Frags'

Frags' The Legend Leaderboard

Then it will be a lot more NWA lootcykling, also more fights on/around NWA,
    imo not good at all :/

12. Barsavi

Doesn't everybody play dayzero for the action..or atleast most of us?
    It will the current low server population to one spot which I think would be a great fight:)

13. DMiT

DMiT Suiciding with SUV Leaderboard

1 crash site? Sounds like Rust up in here. A better solution would for bodies to wipe after 10/20mins of dieing... so unless you REALLY want that gun on your squad mates body... its gone forever.

The final solution to stop weapon inflation is for a form of squad register with a max of maybe 5/6 people and the ability to only be able to play on 1 CD-Key. But that will never happen, so oh well

EDIT: Sorry For OT. +1 for scopes spawning but a very rare chance as well as all high tier spawn rates nerfed a bit.

14. I ment that it would be really awesome !

15. Barsavi

Letting bodies dissappear quicker will probably help solve the problem a bit but lets face it people will just carry 3 mk mods for there mates. No offense but I think a solution has to be brought up for the high amount of high tier gear. The main reason for this is that within like a week of the server wipe people had high tier guns again (alot).

After that week people start complaining again about the amount of high tier gear which is why I think the opportunity of getting high tier loot should be minimized. This is best achieved by removing some of the spawn location which in this case are the crash sites

16. Also add ability to remove sniper scope from mk12 aka bizon scoped

Frags' likes this.
  17. Frags'

Frags' The Legend Leaderboard

Bizon PSO, YES!

also, make pp-2000 a side arm, tryed it out in the dayzero editor, it is a beast

CBB likes this.
  18. Silesky

Silesky The Gif King Leaderboard

Does nobody get sarcasm here....