Need ideas to get the forum more active!

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by Frags', 2013-12-25.

1. Frags'

Frags' The Legend Leaderboard

Hey guys, been thinking about making a thread like this for a while,
    I definitely think the forum is atm to inactive, and I have no idea how to get it more active, but that is why I made this thread, for ideas and such of how to get the forum more used and more active, there is loads of players playing DayZero, and I don't think more then 10% of those people use the forum commonly.

The Bountyhunter idea is a good idea, but I guess it won't work if people change names once a month, and also, does not seem to be to much bounties, probably because no one want's to give away prices to they're enemies.

But if anyone have a good idea for getting the forum more active, please post it here!

2. i agree man i dont think their any where near as active as they used to be, would be nice to see more ppl posting stuff.

Frags' likes this.
  3. everyone just post stuff.

Frags', DMiT and jackrobbx like this.
  4. DMiT

DMiT Suiciding with SUV Leaderboard

gd idea flatch

5. So how is the weather, David?

6. DMiT

Shit mate. How is Norway?

7. it's pretty warm man, ruined my christmas feel..
    Atleast Santa came and I gave him cookies.

8. Stuff.

9. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Yeah lets make it active again. Lets post stuff

[​IMG]

10. RedT3rror

RedT3rror Survivor

We need stories about the notorious firestation-weapon again. (Can't find the thread anymore :-()

11. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

nobody liked that ass :rolleyes:

12. Gooby.

Gooby. Survivor Leaderboard

13. This one time, at fat camp, I stole some dude's frenchfries and he randomly attacked me with his nunchucks.

Playerbase atm isn't exactly big enough to have an active forum.
    Few people bothers to take the initative to post a thread now a days..

Screenshot thread should be used alot though

Last edited: 2013-12-27
  14. Gray Fox

Gray Fox Mercenary Leaderboard

We should start some threads like "where was this picture taken" with ingame rewards.. Like a ammobox there with some weapon or something else. Sorta like a treasure hunt! I bet you kids (including me) would like that wouldn't you? :-D

15. wtf i thought about exactly the same lol

16. Gray Fox

Gray Fox Mercenary Leaderboard

Great minds think alike ;-) i could join in later and we could start it up if someone else is up for it!

17. DMiT

Forum's aren't active becuase there is only about maybe 200 players of this Mod IMO... Sad but true :-(.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU THOUGH

18. Yeah it's true, DayZero has a small player base. But generally those players have a similar play style to eachother which results in exciting gameplay. Sure Epoch has alot more additions than DayZero does, but i cant play any other mod than DayZero.

fletch, Frags' and Cheeze like this.