What about 3DP:OFF ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by snowjungle, 2012-10-07.

1. snowjungle

snowjungle Scavenger

It's very annoying that snipers lying on roofs can look down without looking behind cover. They use 3DP and it gives them a great advantage. Players also use 3DP to look beyond the walls. I play with 1DP and feel slighted.

Boozfob and Killswitch like this.
  2. Frags

Frags Shipwrecked

No, alot of people would change server if you turn of 3DP.
    I would probably change..

3. snowjungle

snowjungle Scavenger

Because you like to lie behind the wall and look at all through 3DP without leaving the shelter? It is cheating, dude

4. Frags

Frags Shipwrecked

hmm. no because I get an headake when I play first person on this freaking game.

5. snowjungle

snowjungle Scavenger

So? First person make this "freaking game" more realistic, and without cheating.

6. Vipala

Vipala Hero

Play the game if it gives you a major headache ? what the f dude :p
    IRL you do not get a headache from running, here alot of people do. Sooo its simple.. the design of first person is horrible in this game.

7. snowjungle

snowjungle Scavenger

And what horrible in design of first person? A lot of hardcore servers play with 3DP:OFF. The design of first person is more realistic in this game. Or you want to see first person like in COD or BF?

8. If 3DP goes: off. I'd fuck off aswell.

9. Vipala

Vipala Hero

Limited FOV and running in first person does NOT give people a headache IRL. Realistic ? NOpe !

10. lemonsqueezy

lemonsqueezy Survivor

Wait for the SE2 Server, this will be 3DP OFF

11. snowjungle

snowjungle Scavenger

I hope so

12. soju

soju Hero

Its going to be nice! Hope there will be alot of players on it, since most people are to afraid to play 3dp off.

Tiera and danneman91 like this.
  13. So when's SE2 coming?

14. lemonsqueezy

lemonsqueezy Survivor

That's the question on all of our lips. No idea at the moment, soon I think but only Tansien knows.

15. Master_Seal

Master_Seal Scavenger

I enjoy 3DP, looks great when roaming around, using it gives you disadvantages though, it takes longer to aim in,harder to spot players and if you hide in a bush the brushel covers your screen.

16. snowjungle

snowjungle Scavenger

these disadvantages are nothing compared to advantage of look through the walls

BobJylland likes this.
  17. VanZ0r

VanZ0r Survivor

3D = wallhack plain and simple.

I have a feeling any hardcore server will be brutal but sadly underopoulated :-(

18. snowjungle

snowjungle Scavenger

If any players want to play fair then they will suffer any inconvenience. If you use 3DP to see through walls you are pussy and cheathead. Remember that!

19. jupats

jupats Survivor Leaderboard

i would love to play with firstperson only.......but ofc. atm at se4 i use alot of 3DP cause i know alot others do the same cause if i wouldnt use it i would be dead all the time...but if every1 are using fistperson then it would be whole other story and it would be kickass (Y)

20. Vipala

Vipala Hero

You dont actually see through the walls.. you look over them, which you can also do irl.