WarZ

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by CAIOLOL, 2012-10-06.

1. The downloadpage is up finally. But they still havent opened the floodports yet ;-)

Walrus likes this.
  2. Walrus

Walrus Svensken Leaderboard

After 3 PM - PST will it be online.. note After.. might aswell be tomorrow evening :/

3. Tjockejocke

Tjockejocke Survivor

I'm very sceptical to the whole thing about the company making Warz. The game's website wasn't up before this summer even though they claim to have been working on the game 2 years. What about the PMC cap? Since BIS made so much money out of the dayz mod it's not very hard to understand that some unknown company is trying to copy it. Too bad for them BIS bought the idea and will make a game of dayz. Anyway, copy or not - I think it will be a very bad survival game. But if you enjoy COD of something similar I guess you'll might like it, I don't however. They'll probably have a view distance of 200 m and awards and shit. I'm not buying it.

August likes this.
  4. FearMe

FearMe Hero

Also seems to be pay2win, but you can lose your weapons and other people will be able to pick it up. Nonetheless, selling ingame items is not a good idea. I don't think WarZ will be very "survivally" either, and it will probably have less intense moments than DayZ(nothing for like 2 hours, then suddenly you get into a firefight).

5. Walrus

Why is that? have you seen/tried the maps or even read about the zombie behaviour or something? I'm just curious if you know something I don't, and you have clearly already stated that you disapprove of the game already with your unbelievably mature post "WarZ sucks" with the
    single statement "WarZ sucks" inside. please master, give me your wisdom!...

6. FraelsarN

FraelsarN Hero

You have to expect that if you bring a "are you gonna try the warz" post to a DayZ forum, youre gonna have thoose oldschool controversial arma dudes that have seen videos of a game in PRE-Alpha state sayin "its gonna suck, its P2W, the zombies does not react on movement bla bla bla..."

JC guys chill a moment.

Hejja Melodifestivalen!

Walrus likes this.
  7. Walrus

True.. :/

Hejja Nordman!

8. Fake

Fake #blametansien Leaderboard

Downloading this at the moment. Taken over an hour for the first 500MB and been reading about crashes in the first 5/10 minutes on ATI cards.. it's not looking good so far o_O

9. Walrus

Playable now but need to go :-(

10. MinorityMats

MinorityMats Superman

Piece of shit game. Don't buy it. You'd be better off wiping your ass with the money you want to spend on this garbage. At least then you'd enjoy wasting your money.

I don't need to explain anything for you just.. Just don't buy it.

11. Walrus

Why is that? I can't say anything about it since i haven't gotten to try it yet, assuming you have, what's bad about it? :/

12. MinorityMats

MinorityMats Superman

Everything is bad. Every aspect of the game is worse than dayz. Animations, graphics, pathing, zombie AI. The overall feel of the game is clunky and just pure shit. If you buy it, you'll probably want a refund after 10 mins of gameplay, like me.

Tjockejocke likes this.
  13. Seems I was right about this piece of crap all along. Feels good to not have wasted my money. Reading similar posts on reddit right now. Everybody is saying that the first versions of DayZ was less broken than the current state of WarZ.

14. Dhanijel

Dhanijel Survivor

That's odd, they've been working on the game for over 2 years right???

15. No, they started when they realised how many people would buy their piece of crap if they just made it look like DayZ. lol

snawfu, Tjockejocke and August like this.
  16. August

August Scavenger

Tjockejocke likes this.
  17. Tjockejocke

Tjockejocke Survivor

Seen some videos of Warz now. Still not buying it. If this game has been developed for 2 years, as they say, the developers should really think about getting another work. Graphics look crap, animations look even crappier than Dayz/arma, the game feeling is crap. There is the market where you buy stuff for real money, there's the global chat and so on.. Only thing I did like was that you can find loot in places like wrecked cars etc, and the possibilty to change scopes on your weapons. But I'm pretty sure we'll get stuff like that when the real game (dayz standalone) is coming out since Arma 3 will have similar stuff.

I strongly advice you not to buy this game if you like Dayz, mainly because I don't want these fraudsters to get paid.

18. AngryPuzzler

AngryPuzzler Shipwrecked

Pay to win? Only things you can buy with gold/dollars (In game currency, which is the ONLY things you can buy with IRL cash) is food and other shit, no weapons or anything else afaik.

19. Tjockejocke

Tjockejocke Survivor

You sure? because watching the video I saw that you could also buy scopes, backpacks etc.

20. Melkor

Melkor Lille

Bought it, it's bad, waste of money. It's worse than DayZ, even though both are in alpha, but damn, WarZ is just so buggy and bad. Two hit kills by zombies, flashlight does same to other players, though no damage at all to other zombies.