The Russians now play on SE2!

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mirix, 2013-11-10.

1. Mirix

Mirix Scavenger Leaderboard

Next episode!

I meet my new friend Harbinger in Berezino and we loot hospital. Suddenly another player comes in there. Harbinger tries to be friendly but it went exactly as I expected. We meet in Hospital again and go to military tents. Me and Harbinger reach tents but Strogopox drops behind and gets killed. We kill a bandit who killed him and stay in tents to wait for Strogopox. As he arrives we go to Krasnostav. We spot a player in Krasnostav tents and a plane on the airfield. We try to sneak upon them but we are too late and a plane takes off...

2. VidKo

VidKo Live and let live! Leaderboard

Miri you got killed at the guardhouse in Elektro yesterday? Saw your body there.

3. Mirix

I didn't play yesterday. Maybe someone trolls my name :)

4. Mirix

Episode 18: "Dark Night"

We end up in Krasnostav where we see a plane takes off. So we have nothing else to do but to loot ATC and tents. On my way to the tents I spot a player in a tree line. He runs to me, I break his leg but there are zombies behind me and I can't step back so I die horribly. I return to Krasnostav to find my friends fighting with another group of players and capturing their cars. Harbinger drives to me in one of cars but hits a rock and breaks a wheel. We run back to the tents and try to fight enemies who are in there. They have too strong defense position so we decide to be friendly and leave them be but destroy their second car as a contribution. We also have their third car, a pickup, but it can carry two people so Strogopox stays in nearby forest to observe enemies' movement but suddenly he gets killed by someone who was in that forest too. Me and Harbinger drive to a hammer to repair its wheel but we can't detach a wheel from pickup. We drive to Berezino to look for a wheel. A mysterious crane camper attacks us in Berezino so we drive to Solnichnyi factory. We find a wheel there and start to look for a jerry can but all of a sudden a hero thief appears out of nowhere! We decide to leave at once but we are low on fuel and have to stop at Nizhnee to search a barn. All of a sudden I hear a helicopter. We see a chinook flying above us and decide to follow it. We spend almost all ammo on it but it is still in the air. We spot another player who is following it so we decide to give up and repair a hammer. On our way to a hammer we come across another heli crash! I find a couple of nice items there and stay to wait for my friends playing with my new toys. In the end a rabbit trolls me :)

5. What are ur pc specs miri?

6. Mirix

I don't know :)

MadMax likes this.
  7. Mirix

Episode 19: "Wipe"

On wipe day me and Harbinger spawn on east shore and find a boat. We swim to Krasnostav to search it for some basic gear. I go to tents first but don't find any guns. Harbinger follows me and all of a sudden is killed by someone who is in tents too. I avenge his death and log off to take a break. When I'm back Harbinger just arrives to Krasnostav and the weather gets really bad. I wait for him behind a big tent but he decides to check a small ones first. All of a sudden he sees two players there and they kill him. I avenge his death, loot everything I can carry and leave this place. He returns with a wheel and repairs a car in Krasvostav. We pick our friend Strogopox up and drive to Green Mountain to search it for some basic gear. Everything goes fine until Strogopox decides to take a peek outside main gate. He gets killed instantly and an attack starts! Harbinger kills one of attackers behind a camo building but another one kills him. I hide and wait. I hear engine starts and try to stop a car...

8. VidKo

Miri, the mysterious crane camper says hi! :)

9. Mirix

Episode 20: "A mysterious crane camper says hi"

We all gather at Helm in order to go to Krasnostav. We shoot some zombies and aggro a player who try to sneak upon us in trees. We kill him and proceed to Krasnostav. As we approach military tents two players start to shoot at us from inside. We shoot back and kill them. We have an idea to go west and to do this we have to find a boat. We return to Berezino docks and find a boat there, what a surprise. I stay at northern side of docks to observe and Harbinger and Strogopox take a boat and start swiming. All of a sudden a mysterious crane camper attacks them and kill Harbinger instantly. Strogopox manage to escape with a boat. Harbinger spawns in Berezino and we try to kill a crane camper. I have an AK PSO which is not very precise and I miss all my shots. Stropopox find some grenades but he goes to me first to receive a blood transfusion. As he leaves a building where I am hiding he is killed by someone who is very close. I can't see his attacker and Harbinger runs to look for him. As he approaches my building he is killed too. At last I understand in which trees enemies are hiding but it is too late and they escape. I leave a building to look at them from woods but they left...

10. Camping a crane on half empty 1st person server... why man? wHy? nIce vid tho gg vidko and his buddy

11. VidKo

It's a nice satisfaction following a survivor/hero moving around through my scope and not pulling a trigger. Sometimes I even lend my hand by removing zombies, or giving bloodbags, morphine or bandages. Bandits on other hand... I just open fire if I have a clear shot. Lucky for them, I'm not a good shot though :)

Hörnchen and MadMax like this.
  12. wHy cant other friendly ppl be more like u, u play friendly and u dont whine about kos, u chose ur playstyle and dont harass others for playing theirs... respect

Hörnchen and VidKo like this.
  13. requesting vid where i killed you with grenade and bizonSD while you lootcicling red barn in Dolina:-D

14. Mirix

no fight no video

15. This series is well done, I enjoyed some of it. It seems that your squad only stays on the east side of the map and I have never seen you guys anywhere near the middle or west side. Why not have a change of scenario and explore a little more, would be refreshing to have new people to fight. Anyway, great videos once again keep them up!

16. Mirix

We go everywhere! You were unlucky if you have never seen us ;-)

WooWoo likes this.
  17. BCosmo

BCosmo Scavenger Leaderboard

If it gets so boring where you hang around all the time, why don't you have a change of scenario yourself and go some place else instead of telling other people how they should play the game in order that your personal game experience improves ?

VidKo and WooWoo like this.
  18. Haha, I didn't mean to sound like a dick. I didn't say anything about boring or telling people where to go. I made a suggestion and they clarified that they do go everywhere and I unfortunately haven't bumped into them. I personally go all around the map with my squad nothing is off limits. Sorry you took it the wrong way those were not my intentions at all. :-(

BCosmo likes this.
  19. BCosmo

BCosmo Scavenger Leaderboard

:)
    Cool.
    But let's not hijack this thread. It's a nice one. If only i could understand russian...

20. VidKo

Yeah Miri, we want subtitles! I did understand only "Vidko kran" :-D