Looking for more players (SE2 only)

Discussion in 'Call me maybe?' started by Dasky, 2013-10-14.

1. Dasky

Dasky Shipwrecked Leaderboard

These are the requirements:

1. Don't be a dick.
    2. Aged 21+
    3. Played a decent amount.

Personal Ad:

We're a small group consisting of english and swedish, we only speak english on Mumble unless the swedes are talking about us. We're 4 strong with usually 2-3 playing at a time, we're looking for a undetermined amount of players. We're not a bandit squad, bandits need not apply.

If you're interested send me a PM and I'll get the Mumble details to you.

Mar likes this.
  2. mateRIM

mateRIM Survivor Leaderboard

what does a no bandit squad mean? Do you not kill on sight when you're out of spawn? What do you guys do when survivors start shooting? Run? What if you shoot back and you get a kill and suddenly turn bandit?

not troll questions, legit interested

3. Sounds like they are survival orientated instead of pvp.

4. Mar

Mar Hero

I like that :-D

5. Dasky

Dasky Shipwrecked Leaderboard

You can kill a lot of people before turning into a bandit, quickest way I believe is killing unarmed fresh spawns which might say a whole lot about a few of the people in bandit skins. We certainly don't prioritize PVP, there are many other things to be doing and sometimes it pays just to watch.

What does a no bandit squad mean? See first requirement.
    Do you not kill on sight when you're out of spawn? Not always, certainly depends on the situation.
    What do you guys do when survivors start shooting? Shoot back.
    What if you shoot back and you get a kill and suddenly turn bandit? Never happened, probably average 2-3 kills per character.