Looking for a player or two to add to my play-with list

Discussion in 'Call me maybe?' started by DukeRazor, 2013-10-09.

1. DukeRazor

DukeRazor Hero

/Close Thread

Don't require any additional players.

2. VladScimitar

VladScimitar Scavenger

Hey. I'm kind of new to the forums but I've played a good amount on DE1/2/3. I would really like a small squad, seeing as most of my friends stopped playing. I'm undead.scimitar on skype. I'd like to talk a bit before meeting you in-game though.

Also, I don't really practice bandit antics outside of PvP areas. I'm pretty damn well geared, but I mostly prefer to arm bambies / give them lifts / do dangerous littlebird sweeps for bloodbags and transports. In pvp, I prefer more tactical firefights (but I get owned up north often enough xD ). Camping Cherno / Elektro is not very rewarding for me, so I hope that's not your thing.

3. DukeRazor

DukeRazor Hero

Hey VladScimitar, I'll send you a request on Skype in a moment and we can have a quick call before we play. My play style is quite relaxed and I like to have team decisions on what to do. I do kill hostile players often but a bambie without a gun is a friend of mine - Until their eyes turn red! (of course).

RAZOR;-)

4. DukeRazor

DukeRazor Hero

Hey, cool session yesterday Vlad, I think after 4 hours we decided that the Toolbox is indeed a lie! But two cars and a L1A1 isn't bad going I suppose...;-)

Had a few PM's now but still looking for extra players to add to my playing list, will PM those back who I haven't had time yet as well. Maybe looking to build/integrate into a regular team if we can get some regular names together, in the past I've played with up to 6-7 regular members...

RAZOR;-)

5. VladScimitar

VladScimitar Scavenger

Hey, I just got here also. I took the libery to drive back to NWAF poke around more. No toolbox yet. From Bere - Soln - Elektro - Cherno - all the coast cities till Zeleno - all side towns till NWAF we've come across 6 main rotor assemblies but no toolboxes. Nor were there any on the players we killed. I'm starting to think they might be bugged. Return to skype when you have time !

6. Hlln

Hlln Hero

Hey, we're still looking for some people to play with. I'm belgian and my friend is australian but lives in the UK. We've got a private teamspeak and play 1st and 3rd person. If you're interested drop a reply and i'll give you teamspeak details. You can always invite a friend or two as well ofcourse :). We're no team or whatever we are just 2 guys who like to play games. DayZ being one of 'em.

7. DukeRazor

DukeRazor Hero

Hey man, how much do you guys pay and what servers? I'm happy on SE2 and SE3 and we currently play most days with a group of between 4-7, I will also sometimes play with smaller groups 2-3 depending on what's everyone doing. Would be cool to have you guys play a session with us, send me a message and we can work out a server/time to meet up.

RAZOR;-)

8. Hlln

Hlln Hero

We just have a small 10 man teamspeak set up. Just big enough for a DayZ session. We tend to keep our group compact like 3-5 people.

9. Ragstorm

Ragstorm Shipwrecked

I've been looking for somebody to play with for ages.The server doesn't matter for me i can play on all.I've been playing FPS since battlefield 2.Playing DayZ since the release of it.Aswell i'm having real life military expirience(in military preparation from few months) I can operate any weapon and vehicle in the game.I'm a hardcore bandit but i reject the shoot on sight if there is a chance i always ask hostile to drop their weapons.But i don't really like talking about myself. You can just see what i am when we get to play i'm mostly hanging around South,Stary or NWAF because playing solo is a big own goal in DayZ. Ive got few arma 2 videos you can check out aswell.My play time is a bit limited. My time zone is +2GMT and i play from around 14:00/15:00 to 17:00/18:00 and than i go for 2 hours military training/lessons around 21:00/22:00 i get home and play to 00:00 during the weekends i'm online non-stop.
    PM me for contact and we will fix a teamspeak or skype.

10. DukeRazor

DukeRazor Hero

/Close Thread

Don't require any additional players.