Lone wolf looking for group.

Discussion in 'Call me maybe?' started by Maxi, 2013-10-01.

1. Maxi

Maxi Lonewolf - 23, Sweden.

I'm a 23 year old swedish dude. Been playing DayZ for more than a 16 months on and off.
    I would say I'm a decent player and have grown tired of playing DayZero alone, my other friends mostly play Overwatch or Origins nowadays.

You have to be at least 18 and have a mic and have skype or teamspeak and be able to communicate well in english or swedish.

Holler!

2. LatsFauho

LatsFauho Shipwrecked

Hey dude, I'm 18 with a great mic and I'm a frequent TeamSpeak user. I'm fairly new to playing DayZero but I have a decent amount of experience playing the core mod. Inbox me any communication details if you're interested.

3. Sound

Sound Scavenger

Add me if your interested soundblasternl on skype

4. Ragstorm

Ragstorm Shipwrecked

I can say i'm acting pretty mature because i'm practicing mortal arts and basic police.military training for 8 years
    Playing FPS games since 4 years old. Counter strike 1.5/1.6 into battlefield(6 veteran status) playing DayZ since release and arma 3 since release.About bein Humble i usualy pass the good gears to weaker players on my team because i don't need gear to kill people.Patient usualy when i play any kind of FPS i prefer to stay in 1 spot and waith for my enemy to get on my sights.About talking good english i think it should be enough so we can understand each other in any DayZ situation.About willing to improve i always aim to be in the top and i do it in every game played world of warcraft was top 5 from 1925 teams 2 years ago.Diamond in League of legends.About bein good sniper it's my second best weapon class if i can say it (i'm best with LMG) i love playing sniper DM in arma 2 and i usualy always win it my only problem is leading targets at +500,600m i think this is enough of speaking for myself. Here is some footage i recorded in 2 days.

Please PM me or add me on skype Lestat_1996

5. Maxi

Responded to all of you. My skype is EmuSoFly and feel free to add me if you didn't get a request from me. Take care guys!

6. GreenBird

GreenBird Shipwrecked

Hello! I'm from sweden to! Have been playing from time to time in 1 year but have been playing Arma 2 and 3 alot I'm not the greatest dayz player but I'm all for teamplay and fair game! (not shot freshspawn and not just shootonsight!). Love old Chernarus and Taviana but would like to play alot of Podagorsk! And Firstperson mode is really fine by me (= My steamname is:Rasss18 and I'm 23 to btw. Ha det bäst! (;

7. Maxi

Tjena! If you use Skype you can add me on EmuSoFly and we can play some Podagorsk together.

8. GreenBird

GreenBird Shipwrecked

Sure sure! Gillar egentligen teamspeak mer ifall man möter nån i spelet blir det lättare att joina varandra men skype funkar annars med, så det spelar inte mig någon roll direkt.

9. GreenBird

GreenBird Shipwrecked

Let's build up a 10 or more man squad and play

10. Maxi

I usually just talk to poeple in skype and then join their teamspeak from there.

11. GreenBird

GreenBird Shipwrecked

Okejokej, men lirar nu och antagligen hela kvällen fram, mitt nick på teamspeak är: doMIN[a]tor and my steam: Rasss18

12. Immortal Revolt

Immortal Revolt Shipwrecked

Can I join? Im also a lone wolf, playing since dayz came out. Im a 29 year old Swedish dude. its boring to play alone.