GTA V

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by mellowcat, 2013-09-14.

1. [​IMG]
    shutup and take my money WB

Stalker and CocoChanel like this.
  2. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

no clue what you on about max :cool:

3. Some .gifs for y'all

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

IceBeam125 likes this.
  4. Silesky

Silesky The Gif King Leaderboard

I wasn't flaming. I was just stating my opinion on driving/shooting. If you think that was flaming then there is something wrong with you lol

5. Rockstar are son of bitches for not bringin it out for pc first

MadMax and MBmitch like this.
  6. $$$

7. Melkor

Melkor Lille

They have to earn back the $250,000,000.00 they put into the game.

8. Teskuz

Teskuz The Mascot Leaderboard

I read somewhere that all their expenses was covered by the pre-orders only! :O

9. greenfish

greenfish Survivor

My mind is blown.

What part of "Please don't start flaming with a console discussion, nobody gives a shit." did your brain NOT compute?

Fucking hell

IceBeam125, unique and mellowcat like this.
  10. im confused, how can ur mind be blown if u don't have a brain?? it was just opinion moron, not flaming and i even said it later on, so stfu

11. greenfish

greenfish Survivor

"it was just opinion"

No, what you did was posting useless crap that doesn't belong in this thread. In other forums this is called "derailing" a thread. I guess your donator status somehow protects you. Also "it was just opinion" doesn't work like that my friend. If you had any thoughts behind your subjective thought, you would post something relevant to this thread. Everytime you SHOUT your insults, you're just reinforcing your general opinion on this community.

"i'm"

it's not "ur" it's your

an" opinion, I*

I'm suprised you haven't felt the ban hammer yet MadMax. A fitting name for someone like yourself who's all talk. God damn bro, you bark like a dog. So much anger, but no moxi at all. Go on insult me with all your force. It's good to be reminded each day how the sheep arise in the east :)

IceBeam125 and unique like this.
  12. LOL.. anyway On-Topic, 5 min left :-D have fun maybe ill get ps3 only to play this and last of us

13. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

That feel when you start derailing thread by talking about derailing.

And also, I'm going wait for the PC release too. I just see no point buying anything for this gen consoles at this point. Either they wouldn't work properly or they would have to lower the graphics etc. to make it run properly :-(

Barrance likes this.
  14. as i could tell from the stream so far the graphics are a bit enhanced GTA IV graphics, while they added a lot more details with the impact, damage, sounds, handling of cars and bikes, game still looks like a better GTA IV graphics engine sakes, don't get me wrong game is amazing :) but i think it will be even prettier on PC, and for all of u that are wondering when and if it will come for pc this is what NVidia boss said few days ago:

15. unique

unique majestic Leaderboard

Don't waste your keyboard on him greenfish, he's a fucking retard.

greenfish likes this.
  16. NuclearAdmiral

NuclearAdmiral Back in business

Gray Fox, greenfish and mellowcat like this.
  17. zmay

zmay King of Kamenka Leaderboard

Game is awesome and looks amazing on PS3, i know that is 720p/30 (often below 30FPS) with no AA and lots of filters but it still looks amazing, much better than GTA4, fantastic character animations and physics, they took some things from RDR, some from MP and made good mix. There is one thing that bothers me, bad car handling model, one step behind GTA4 which was perfect for this kind of games imho but maybe it can be tweaked later for next gen and PC.
    Can't wait for multplayer :-D

greenfish likes this.
  18. DMiT

DMiT Suiciding with SUV Leaderboard

Comparing pc to console is stupid anyway... the game is fucking awesome and that's all that matter s. 10/10 would would recommend no matter what platform you prefer

greenfish and NuclearAdmiral like this.
  19. Bought a console just to play GTA V. Worth it.

bnz, NuclearAdmiral and MadMax like this.