GTA V

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by mellowcat, 2013-09-14.

1. Considering GTA V drops in a couple of days I figured I'd make a thread.

Who's getting it? And on what console? What's your PSN/XBL tag?

Please don't start flaming with a console discussion, nobody gives a shit.

[​IMG]
    pic relevant

2. Mulleboy

Mulleboy Developer, Graphics & False Prophet Leaderboard Administrator

I'm putting my life on hold while playing through this.

NuclearAdmiral, Ecopa and MadMax like this.
  3. http://instagib.tv/sculay

this guys been streaming for around 4-5 hours and he isnt playing any missions, just general gameplay. Looks amazing ill be buying it on xbox

4. VidKo

VidKo Live and let live! Leaderboard

I'm waiting for the PC release :)

MadMax and Flame81 like this.
  5. +1 theres no console that can outgun the gaming PC - more money invested yes, but it gives u better graphics in anything and again there is a possibility to upgrade ur hardware while on PS and XBOX One ur stuck with stuff thats already inside

6. Mescaline

Mescaline the sensation

Lord. Your brilliance's just made my day.

Anyway, I'm probably one of the very few that's totally careless towards the GTA V release. :p I didn't even play IV. :<

7. DMiT

DMiT Suiciding with SUV Leaderboard

Going to get it at the midnight launch for ps3 :-D. Can't wait, pre-ordered last November

8. zmay

zmay King of Kamenka Leaderboard

Same here, pre-ordered on PS Store. One tip if someone didn't know, you can buy it on PS store and share with your friend so it would cost 30e from UK store, you can only share on 2 PS3 and after activating and dowloading from new acc you can play it on your main acc, works for online also ofc.

9. Silesky

Silesky The Gif King Leaderboard

PS3. Pre-ordered it in November 2011! Still got the receipt haha. When it comes out on PC i'll get it on that as well for the mods.

mellowcat likes this.
  10. If anyone wants to see leaked footage, head over here.

Personally, I'm trying to refrain myself from spoiling too much.

Silesky likes this.
  11. Teskuz

Teskuz The Mascot Leaderboard

It looks awesome, still going to wait for the PC release though.

12. hope it doesnt take 6months + like gta4 :-( last time I just ended up buying it on ps3 too

13. Zendiz

Zendiz Antihero Leaderboard

Going to buy it for PS3 and there won't be much sleep for the next week ^^

14. why man? compare any ps release with something on pc and cant u see the difference? the only positive thing about ps3 would be some really good titles that were exclusive for ps (uncharted and last of us) which I regret cuz I would give money to play them on pc definitely..

yes ps hardware got upgraded now but its not upgradeable, and no mods and joystick just cant beat mouse and keyboard

but anyway OT whatever the price of it is ill get it cuz im a huge fan of gta since the 3rd installment and san andreas is coming back bigger and nicer, u cant just miss that... makes me wanna get ps3 only coz of that haha, maybe ill borrow my uncles x360. btw I don't know if u heard but the map is bigger than all other maps so far put together and its unlocked at the beginning of the game so theres no restrictions as before, u can just go and drive around like crazy

15. Silesky

Silesky The Gif King Leaderboard

Just going to say that shooting with a keyboard/mouse is unbeatable but driving with a controller is far better than driving with a keyboard/mouse. And in GTA there is a lot of driving. If you have a console it's worthwhile getting GTA now as there is no confirmed release date for PC.

16. I'll wait on PC.

Better FPS (i'v read some complaining about 25fps yesterday on GTA5 Xbox)

Better graphics

Faster loading time

Mouse :p

On PC, you can use keyboard, and switch in no time on controler.

17. Mescaline

Mescaline the sensation

[​IMG]

mellowcat likes this.
  18. not flaming :) I prefer consoles to some stuff, I was actually thinking about getting ps4 now when it comes out

19. Like Mescaline pointed out, just keep the console discussion out of it. Nothing good can come of it.

20. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

im waiting for this game...

Gray Fox likes this.