Need two experienced players

Discussion in 'Call me maybe?' started by CBB, 2013-08-23.

1. CBB

CBB Chuck Bass Leaderboard

Hi!

We are now looknig to expand our squad due to some inactive players that only are playing now and then. We mostly play on SE3. But lately we haven't had the numbers to play there. All we ask for is that you're good and know the hotspots of Chernarus.

Current players;
    • Chuck Bass [​IMG]
    • Dandelon [​IMG]
    • Cian [​IMG]
    • Flame81 [​IMG]
    • Rallykatten [​IMG]
    A couple of things we ask for;
    • Mature
    • 18+ years of age
    • Fluent english
    • Really good
    • Atleast 10+ months experience, preferably DayZero
    • Can play most days
    • Can handle banter
    • Be willing to take criticism
    • Preferably a donator
    If this sounds interesting and you think you're good enough feel free to pm me or ask in this thread, thank you.

Flame81 and Dandelon1 like this.
  2. Hpnot1Q

Hpnot1Q Survivor

DO you like stick around in Cherno all day and kill bambi's ? Or do you actually go out there for chopper crash sites and get some action going @ airfields ?

3. CBB

Not sure if trolling or not. But If you actually are being serious, I don't think we are the right squad for you.

4. Hpnot1Q

Hpnot1Q Survivor

I am a serious player that has been looking for a small group for some while now. BUT:

This states that you are pretty much 24/7 in cherno. And what's the fun in that ?

5. TjonkZ

TjonkZ Hero

I'm a 26 years old gamer from Sweden. I've been playing on and off for about a year. I'm mostly playing on the first person servers but it's getting very lonely.

I would love to get toghether and play with other peoples. Rather play on softcore servers with others than playing all alone on hardcore :). Hit me up!

PS. I mostly play later in the evening around 21:00 cet.

6. CBB

It says we havent had enough people to play on SE3, where most good squads on zombies.nu plays.

7. Hpnot1Q

Hpnot1Q Survivor

Anyhow, papsh did answer my questions pretty much. As i said, i have interest if you do as well, we can arrange a talk on TS or Skype, or whatever VoiP service you prefer.

8. unique

unique majestic Leaderboard

No you're thinking about Chernogorsk, they said Chernarus. Anyhow, i don't know much of you CBB but i know Flame and Cian well enough and they're top lads so i assume the rest are too. Good luck finding the players have fun

Satiris, Flame81 and CBB like this.
  9. Oi. You left me out of the list.

Dandelon1 likes this.
  10. CBB

Who are you? ;o

Dandelon1 likes this.
  11. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

No, we dont camp Chernagorsk. We usually go to hotspots and intervein battles or start them.

CBB and Dandelon1 like this.
  12. CBB. Cmon man. Don't be like this in public.

Flame81, Dandelon1, CBB and 1 other person like this.
  13. Hpnot1Q

Hpnot1Q Survivor

Wel iv been playing few hours already, seems like fun bunch, i think il stick around.

14. Hanness

Hanness ZNU bitch Leaderboard

Thread cleaned up, stay on topic and don't bring the "1p vs 3dp" up in here.

Flame81 likes this.
  15. I feel so left out being the only one not from Sweden :-(

Cubie, unique and Dandelon1 like this.
  16. Rammur

Rammur Shipwrecked

In defence of the op you do relize he means the Chernarus map which is the entire map of dayz not chernogorsk or whatever the city is called in the game people seem to get that confused a whole lot.

17. CBB

Did I miss something while I was asleep?

18. Hanness

Hanness ZNU bitch Leaderboard

Just some guys that didn't like that you said "Most good squads play on SE3" since it's a 3dp server, it's dealt with though and let's stay on the subject yeah? ;-)

Flame81 and CBB like this.
  19. CBB

Ah ok, yep absolutely!

20. pussywhipped

pussywhipped Shipwrecked

Im mostly playing with IRLs but im looking for serious people who doesnt play other games wich forces me to play solo. If you're still looking for people, PM me for more info.