Few Excels I did.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by mdms, 2013-08-21.

1. Of course not.

MrGreen likes this.
  2. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Correct. Tho I don't think AK-103 is in loot tables anymore.

Added JPEG-versions also. A4 portrait and A3 landscape.

3. ak-103's is still in the loot tables, had a couple not many days ago, it's just tansien trolling with us giving it a 99.99% chance to be a shitty russian old crash sites with stechkins and rpks w/o ammo :mad:

Cubie and Queman like this.
  4. Queman

Queman Survivor Leaderboard

I cant find it in Barracks Loot, but I definetly found 3x AK 103 GL PSO and PSO at a Crashsite. Still got one in my tent aswell.

5. mdms

Yes, verified by others too.

6. mdms

Fixed CZ550 ammo and damage.

7. FeroMax

FeroMax Shipwrecked Leaderboard

8. mdms

Added L9A1 back that I accidentally deleted earlier :)

9. Duga

Duga Shipwrecked Leaderboard

good work, keep it up m8

10. deadlift

deadlift Scavenger

This is your boss, you are fired.

11. s0cke

s0cke Survivor Leaderboard

12. Mescaline

Mescaline the sensation

Your damage graphs don't always match the staff published ones. M1911, to my knowledge, hits for 1389 not 1901.

13. MrGreen

MrGreen Sopslut

Can you make a % thing too? Like how much % i loose instead of blood :)
    Thanks

14. Fellhaufen

Fellhaufen Survivor

good work

15. aldar98

aldar98 Shipwrecked

As much as zeroing goes I have noticed by experimenting with the weapons via the free downloadable Shooting Range mission that the AKM's 700 (or 800, can't remember) is off - I recall it hitting spot on as if it was a zeroing of 900-1000m's instead, or was it 1100... can't recall exactly but the either one's zeroing was horribly off than what it was supposed to be. Has that ever been fixed since then? Maybe I should double check, unless someone already knows the answer. I also remember some specific ranging with SVD had some... oddities to say the least. (All of these have been tested on the default FOV as well as launched on Arma2:OA)

Some of the other scopes did not seem to match the ranging of their measurements but I cannot recall which ones.

16. RYB_Tapok

RYB_Tapok Shipwrecked

Why so big difference between 5.45 and 5.56? They must be the same or almost same.

17. mdms

Actually they used to be. But Bohemia "nerfed" 5.45 damage few months ago with a betapatch.

18. mdms

Tested M14 DMR at dev server yesterday. It is truly zeroed at 300, atleast on DayZero. Other charts seem to be OK. I should really make a new correction-chart for DMRs.

Also the drop tables should be completely rewritten, atleast after the 1.2 patch since there will be some new weapons.

19. It would be definitely awesome to update those charts. They are helpful :)

jackrobbx likes this.
  20. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

Oh Rly? What new weapons, or do you mean new variations of old weapons (AKM SD PSO for example)? Mk16/Mk17 please.