7 Days to die.

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by xtroz, 2013-08-06.

1. xtroz

xtroz Shipwrecked

You should realy cheack out this new game called 7 Days to die. The game is "7 Days to Die" is an open world, voxel-based, sandbox game blending the best elements of FPS, Survival Horror, RPG and Tower Defense style games. "7 Days to Die" looks to carve out its own space giving gamers what they really want with a unique combination of combat, crafting, exploration, and character growth. It's not just Survival Horror anymore its "Survival Horde." The game is a mix between Minecraft and Dayz. The game is in pre alpha right now. If you want to help them out pls go and donate money. They have reach there goal of $200,000 if they get more cash they will add more amazing stuff in the game. gameplay!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/7daystodie/7-days-to-die-zombie-survival-game here you can donate money and read about the game. :) :-D

Pulven, Brooksie and N0utaja like this.
  2. xtroz

xtroz Shipwrecked

What?

3. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

Just admit that you're one of the devs and I promise I'll think about giving mah monies.

unique likes this.
  4. xtroz

xtroz Shipwrecked

Haha really? do you really think I am one of the devs? I dont know if that is a insult to them or a compliment to me. Btw you can see my shityenglish and just form there you know that Im not one of the devs. ;-)

5. N0utaja

N0utaja [Battlelokit] Leaderboard

i fInd intrest on dis project.
    Also, frankie have made first impression vid of this

6. I bought the 35-dollar pack to get in to alpha, looks amazing from the youtube videos!

N0utaja likes this.
  7. N0utaja

N0utaja [Battlelokit] Leaderboard

tell if it was worth it!

8. The art style is very conflicting. The graphics just doesn't look right. It looks decent gameplay-wise, but I'm most excited for the building/crafting aspects of it. I'll definitely check it out, but I'm not too hyped.

9. It is a voxel game, hence voxel-type (block) graphics :)

10. I realize that. But the voxel-type graphics isn't consistent. An example is how the character models has conflicting art-style with the environment. It just looks odd.

11. yeah, it 'hurts' my eye too, with cars most notably and then items like backpacks, tents and weapons