stockholm - anyone wanna buy me a beer?

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by Satiris, 2013-08-01.

1. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

I'm a polish fellow alone here, on lidingo part of stockholm for 2 weeks, anyone wanna grab a bear, yhrm, beer? let me know! i don't know the city, I've got gps in my phone so perhaps ill find the place you wanna meet at, I will not drive the car as there are no places to park and i hate driving in this city.

preferably alpha members if there are any who want to meet up

PS, I paid nearly 100 SEK for a single meal, what the fuck!? I can have 10 meals for that in poland.

im gonna install teamspeak on this laptop when i have some time and contact my clan as several of them are in stockholm (alpha), but if you see this topic and wanna drink a beer together, make sure you pm me!

Mike_Oxlong, Kai#, Theo and 1 other person like this.
  2. RedT3rror

RedT3rror Survivor

Try to buy liquor :-D

3. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

Yeah, everything here has insane prices, well, stockholm is not that bad, up north of sweden in Overkalix was much worse.
    God damn bread 20+ SEK, I get bread for 4 SEK in Poland, all alcohol prices insane.

Gray Fox and Sollers like this.
  4. hehe, 100sek is cheap for a meal if you come from Norway ;P

MrGreen, mellowcat and Tob like this.
  5. Holdt

Holdt Hero

Just came home from Gdynia, poland about a week ago, and yeah, it's really cheap with food and alcohol there!
    I would love to share a beer with ya but I'm a 4 hour drive away (Borås)

Btw, Gdynia/sopot/gdansk is really a lovely (tri)city.

Ohrstrom likes this.
  6. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

Yeah, I do agree, I've got family living there, so I've been there for a few months, lovely cities. Sopot - party / Gdańsk - work / Gdynia -home ^^.
    Too bad you can't come, I'd teach you how to talk in Polish if you came by, but I do understand that 4 hour drive in one way can be a problem ;p

I've got work, thanks to my mate in stockholm tomorrow, just for a few days when I'm here to get some green cabbage. Gentlemen don't talk about money, but I'm no gentleman - I get 100 SEK per an hour of work, I guess that's a fair deal.

7. Ohrstrom

Ohrstrom Moderator Leaderboard Forum Moderator

Sorry for OT Satiris but woop woop for Borås! However if you ever have your ways through Borås just tell me and I'll join in on a beer, but yeah I wont be driving for 4 hours to wake up in stockholm with a hangover to then drive 4 hours back.. ;-)

8. Kai#

Kai# Scavenger Leaderboard

Made my Day! German beer is the best!!
    "anyone wanna buy me a beer?"

9. Tob

Tob High Roller Leaderboard

What kind of meal did you have? My dad's birthday was a couple days ago, we celebrated it in Oslo (Norway) with dinner, and it cost about 2000 NOK (approximately 2200 SEK). That's normal here if you want to go out and have dinner with 4+ people in a not too shabby of a place.

10. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

Roasted chicken with rice and some salad.
    For 2000SEK+ I can buy a whole party in a hotel for 20 people, with 3 different meals, and strippers.
    Just saying.

Gray Fox, Tob and mellowcat like this.

11. And cocaine. Don't forget cocaine.

Satiris likes this.
  12. Mike_Oxlong

Mike_Oxlong Survivor

Haha my man, I've been to poland a couple of times, and I am considering moving there if I can land a swedish paycheck working from home.
    Not just for the prices, but everything in poland is awesome.
    From the food to the lunchtime shots of vodka, and the way the real polish womens noses points a little bit upwards, like a mouse. So hot.

I was in Stockholm about a week ago, and I'll be there at the end of the month - going to miss your visit by 2 weeks :-[
    Best of luck on the beerquest bro.

PS: If money is tight, I'll pay for your trip to sopot next summer, and we can go drinking and watch strippers together.

Satiris and mellowcat like this.
  13. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

haha, nah man, it's cool, I can afford a trip to sopot, no problem, looking forward to the next summer then!
    Polish girls like men from abroad, so finding one that suits you shouldn't be too hard ;p
    (considering 98% of them are super models and stuff)

PS.
    I'm afraid the beer quest has failed this year for numerous reasons (people don't like me perhaps or they think I'm a polish thief :-D). I'm leaving stockholm and flying back to Poland in 3 days, and I've got some things to take care of. Better luck next year, lololo.

Mike_Oxlong likes this.
  14. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

O M G ! Wild boys! :cool:

15. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

Yes, in Poland we have wilderness and polar bears and stuff like that.

papsh likes this.
  16. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

So what are you if not a polish thief? :p

17. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

polish white wild boy, and a survival-of-the-fittest survivor.

Flame81 likes this.