New item request.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lemonsqueezy, 2012-09-22.

1. lemonsqueezy

lemonsqueezy Survivor

Would love to see Soldier Clothing as a legit spawn in SE9/10. I've had it only one time when I found a scripters ammo box on a public hive server, it looked pretty cool.

[​IMG]

AlexPlayz, aerosolswe and sebeN like this.
  2. sebeN

sebeN Scavenger

Would be cool!

3. Tobias Solem

Tobias Solem Dunno exactly anymore what tits is I'm doing here

Some way to make friends uniform at least. Like an item you would loot, and once you find X items of the same type all your squad mates can wear that to tell each other apart.
    At the same time, it would provide for some infiltration possibilities if someone else could find the exact same outfit and sneak upon the others dressed the same.

4. Freddy

Freddy Hero

I actually wouldn't mind having multiple clothes. Make some spawn quite commonly in houses and Ghillie Suits and Soldier Camo spawn only in Barracks or Deer Stands. I could imagine a squad of people all wearing the same common outfit to differentiate each other quickly.

teskuz likes this.
  5. Teskuz

Teskuz The Mascot Leaderboard

+1
    More clothing options would be damn awesome! The Soldier & Ghillie ones should be in the barracks/military spawns whilst others (camo suite among them) should be in residential- and farm areas?

6. Would also be nice if possible to fix the textures of the current clothings aswell instead of: Ex. Camo clothing being mostly just a blur.

7. soju

soju Hero

You cant. Its copyright protected as you need to buy the BAF dlc to get the textures.

8. Tobias Solem

Tobias Solem Dunno exactly anymore what tits is I'm doing here

Well, if the skins are replaced completely that won't be an issue.

9. gurraf

gurraf Shipwrecked

i think it whuld be more awsome to have this as camo clothing im not saying it is posible to get but it whuld be cool[​IMG]
    its from swedish army mod and becuse meny pepole are from sweden on se9 and se 10