1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[VIDEO] The DRAMA "stream sniping" of Sacriel, Oshi7 and Ngotie!

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Petteri, 2013-07-09.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. More like them stream sniping me with help of Tansien highlighting in IRC... when he asks its not like you are just gonna tab back in game. You have to answer to him..

Here it is:

Sadly Snailer just left bit earlier, so we were just 3 finnish guys left speaking finnish ofc.

Apparently this also happened way before the drama part:

2. unique

unique majestic Leaderboard

I have just went back and watched it from all their perspectives and I love because there aren't many servers they automatically assume stream snipers, they can't get over the fact they're average. This is the specific reason why i don't respect them. No matter who kills them it's always 'stream snipe' or 'fps' because they're aren't many noobs on here such as Breaking Point they can't handle it. It's a shame, i use to respect them, now they think they're better than everyone else.

Well played Petteri, credit where it's due.
  3. Awesome clip, too bad i dont understand a word :p. Loved that noscope reaction.

I actually also went and watched Sacriels point of view, if you got time to talk about how you're being streamsniped in the middle of combat then you're not paying attention to the fight. If you're always gonna blame streamsnipers when you die against people that do good then eventually you're not gonna have any viewers.

Also. Stream more Unique. :)
  4. MBmitch, anando and Rogorugu like this.
  5. DMiT

DMiT Streaming occasionally... Leaderboard

6. DMiT

DMiT Streaming occasionally... Leaderboard

It really pissed me off that Oshi7 didn't take Petteri's compass lmao.

But also wow, what a load of BS... And you can hear Sacriel moaning about BS in the background while Oshi is still engaged...

Ridiculous how they can think they can run around giving it bigguns then cry when they die legitimately because their fans have put them on such high pedestals that they can't believe that someone has out played them. Shows a lot of their big headedness that they auto assume it was Steam Snipers..

Hopefully they see this footage and realise.

Also, Tansien, Freddy called you a mug in his steam. That's abuse no?
    PleagueX, racoonman, Ignak and 4 others like this.
  7. racle

racle Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Good stuff, it's funny how the special snowflakes are calling bans right off the bat in their stream when shot at.
    Predatory Clown, Anton and unique like this.
  8. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

Terrible players with no gamesense sitting behind walls and just third personing around. Second they get shot at its streaming sniping. They then start bashing on admins for 'not caring' and 'not being respectful'. Respectful? Would love to see them banned xD
    Juvial, olumox, jonasmark and 2 others like this.
  9. V1Nk112

V1Nk112 Fruit Hoot Leaderboard

Honestly a bit proud of the zombies.nu community. It clearly confirms that the skill level of this community is way higher than any other community.
    PleagueX, Esoterick, Giel and 9 others like this.
  10. haha sacriel and his squad are actually painful to watch sometimes but yea, they wouldnt last 5 minutes if they played here full time
    olumox, CocoChanel and V1Nk112 like this.
  11. V1Nk112

He actually accused you guys for having a base and a heli ready on each server, just to hunt them down each time they stream. I swear I could hear him cry sometimes...

Watch his VOD at 5:02:32 http://www.twitch.tv/sacriel/b/427612065

12. Lol'd at how he died. Get shot at? Let me run straight in the open to the next tree for no reason.. Maybe if he spended less time third personing over objects and more time on actually improving his game he wouldn't have to cry all the time.
  13. Seems like we had a fight against them a bit before also between Kabanino and Stary brown barn. We dropped one guy to Kabanino and one north of the barn. The one at the north killed one of them and then died also. I was just flying around to try spot stuff, so not much to see there.
  14. unique

unique majestic Leaderboard

Just watch that chat, it makes me feel sick.

Also go to 5:08:00
    "I'm just going to do a quick giveaway, then we'll and play a decent mod".. Then goes on to say, "despite the stream snipe"
    http://www.twitch.tv/sacriel/b/427612065

I'm done.
    osten, WalterSobchak and V1Nk112 like this.
  15. V1Nk112

I just realized. He quit his job to stream full time and make youtube videos, yet he sucks. Pretty ironic.

Tansien should just ban these little whiny girls.
  16. On the stream he blames both the players for streamsniping him 2 hours straight and the admins for not acting on it. I'm sure an admin was spectating them while this was happening so can this admin confirm if it were indeed streamsnipers or not? Should be pretty obvious if said streamsnipers were indeed going after them for hours on end.
  17. V1Nk112

I'm pretty sure I saw Alpha155 in Sacriels chat when they were talking about the osprey. Not sure if he watched through the "stream sniping" though. I'm guessing he discussed it with Tansien.
  18. Ascorius

Ascorius Scavenger Leaderboard

Are they serious? They hang out on NWAF, for that long, and when someone finally shows up, they call streamsnipers? And the heli spotting them in the middle of the open is somehow too incredible? Have they ever been in a chopper in arma?

EDIT: When they talk about some squad that always has a chopper ready to streamsnipe them, it just shows how little they know about these servers.
    Juvial, A1ka1inE and Enemy11 like this.
  19. wesker

wesker spastacus Leaderboard

This guy is ridiculous, thinks he's so smart and when he get killed, he crys that it couldn't have been legit. He even said that a group contacted him to tell him that they would streamsnipe him every time when he is on the server. He is not just a bad loser but also a liar so his fanboys still believe he is a mastermind.
    racoonman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.