Log off keeps your body in game for 10 seconds...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tobias Solem, 2012-09-19.

1. Tobias Solem

Tobias Solem Dunno exactly anymore what tits is I'm doing here

Reading the features of this private hive it says that if you ALT+F4 you stay in the game. Well, I've already seen several cases of combat logging on this hive, so either the function does not work, or they are using ESC+Abort with great success. I think this should come with a 10 second timer tbqfh.

This way you can't just log when you're being chased in a town, or being hunted in the woods to escape said incident by pressing escape and then abort.

2. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Hi fisk,
    The feature IS ingame although its kind of unpredictable at the moment. It's supposted to trigger when you disconnect, no matter what way you disconnect.
    I'm working on improving it though!

3. Tobias Solem

Tobias Solem Dunno exactly anymore what tits is I'm doing here

Well, I guess desynch could answer SOME of the issues I've been experiencing with combat logging but not all.
    I was shooting this fellow on sniper hill while he was crawling, he started bleeding but then just disappeared (body floated through the ground)
    I did not recieve a kill and when I ran up there he was nowhere to be found and there was no corpse or flies to be heard.

So either he was able to alt+f4 without staying in-game or there was some other kind of bug involved here.