The Survivor Gamez

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by Rogorugu, 2013-05-26.

1. What happened in the end? Did the staff-members kill one of the last guys or did they just distract him? Either way I feel as if it was a huge anticlimax & ruined it for the viewers. It was really good up until that point. When they were just 2 guys left the staff should've stayed out of it in my opinion.

I just read on the survivor gamez site that one of the guys who set it up is getting death threats, ddosed etc. People on the internet ...

2. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

dunno, but I always believed in the shizzle, glad he won.

3. troubled001

troubled001 Scavenger

From what I heard the staff-members actually killed the last guy not the contestant and they also got other players who should've won instead (Sacriel got tricked into firing and that got him killed) to give away their positions and that made it easier for the guy on the tower to kill others nearby

4. Alpha155

Alpha155 Master at Arms

This is the thing. Staff members should NOT be in the combat area, at all. It was a poorly done Survivor games and this is the only one I have watched so far. I was watching Hybrid Pandas stream then Sacriel, watched them both die. Pandas death was his fault for trapping himself up a tower.

5. Melkor

Melkor Lille

The STAFF members pretty much baited many players into thinking they were hostile, which only one person was (Tommy, the guy at the end who shot at but didn't kill D0wNFaLL). 5hizzle got the kill when D0wNFaLL retreated from Tommy. D0wNFaLL was between Tommy and 5hizzle, and 5hizzle was in an elevated position at the Seraja tower. Sacriel died by giving away his position to Branch who had a DMR while shooting at the STAFF players.

In the end, stupid move whatsoever to add non-contestant players among the real players.

6. troubled001

troubled001 Scavenger

I know. Sacriel is like 100x better than any of the other players using a Lee or a winchester than they are with DMR's and M4's and other assorted guns. The fact that he got killed by an unknown factor that didn't belong in the first place was just stupid.

7. hahahaha, sacriel is a fucking noob tbh

unique and [IDK]Kenny like this.
  8. Alpha155

Alpha155 Master at Arms

I wouldn't say that. He's been playing for along time and even plays PvP in wasteland. He is good but if this was first person only, I think he would have some trouble.

troubled001 likes this.
  9. kala

kala Llama Life Leaderboard

I'd say we host our own !

[IDK]DMiT, Tansien and troubled001 like this.
  10. troubled001

troubled001 Scavenger

Sacriel is a very tactical player, maybe not very good by himself, but if he has some good squadmates who are observant and call out things they spot then he's pretty damn good. Better than 5hizzle.

11. Alpha155

Alpha155 Master at Arms

Lets hope one day Survivor games comes to DayZero.

olumox and troubled001 like this.

12. very tactical is true, but very good.. hmm nah :-D

13. And3rsen

And3rsen And3rsen/Fresh Leaderboard

i dont think sacriel is a very good player either, he just makes the things they do seem realy pro. i remember laughing my ass off seeing one of his latest videos beiing titled: ''Sacriel and Oshi engage mechanized fireteam'' or smth like that, this was just a couple of guys messing around in a humwee, and not something very special.

Also the few weeks Sacriel and the rest of his guys were playing on ZOMBIES.NU half a year ago they were constantly getting theyre ass handed too them by other squads, so they had to stop playing here because they could not get any good footage of fights because they were constantly loosing ^^

f1xxR and olumox like this.

14. And what irritating me is, everytime he dies,or his teammates.. its always a 'streamsniper' fuck off pls :-D

And his fanbois in his squad like oshi: Oooh sacriel, you're such a beast TROLOLOL

And3rsen likes this.
  15. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

lol beast. sounds gay to me

16. troubled001

troubled001 Scavenger

The players here are pretty above average, though. And it gets pretty laggy. There's a lot of 10 fps 250ms players who never die even though you hit them because of arma's crappy coding. And sure, the mechanized fireteam was stupid but that's what it was. 2 squads with vehicles with guns attached, literally a mechanized fireteam.

17. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

I don't really see a problem with "staff" playing NPCs, but...
    1.) They should have had a very unique skin.
    2.) Players should have been notified beforehand.

I know how hard it is to arrange events like this since we did the ROCCAT Tournament at DreamHack but i felt the event was a bit of a disappointment, especially that it took them like 2 hours to get set up and teleporting everybody...

On another note, I think Sacriel did a great job surviving for as long as he did. He lost 8000+ blood there in the beginning and still managed to get all the way to the final area. Even surviving against the other guy in that melee faceoff :p

biffen likes this.
  18. troubled001

troubled001 Scavenger

The problem with the staff was that they weren't discernable from players.

19. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Yeah, that's why I said they should have had very unique skins. So players would have realised.

20. Can you organize a survivor games for dayzero? would be great :-D

[IDK]DMiT and Virus like this.