CS:GO

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by Kim Danneholt, 2012-09-16.

1. Hello, I wonder just what people think about CS:GO and why you think so? And if you play the game ?

2. Zendiz

Zendiz Antihero Leaderboard

I've been playing original CS since beta 7.1 and i didn't like CS:confused:ource at all, but CS:GO is very nice. I like remakes of the old maps and new guns are also very nice extra. Then there are new modes - Arms Race and Demolition Mode. Both modes are nice change if you get bored in the casual servers. Definitely worth a try!

3. I got it and playid around 400 timmar :-D :-D its nice to play with friends.

4. xonic

xonic Scavenger

im a counter strike 1.6 player so my answer will be "it's shit"

5. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

I haven't tried it yet, was also pretty bummed with CS:confused:ource.
    Have they included any maps from the CS beta? There's a few I really miss...

BTW do you guys remember that one with the "APC"? >_>

6. aerosolswe

aerosolswe Survivor

I've spent alot of hours on 1.6 and hated CSS, though I can say that CS:GO is a nice follow up. Most pro's here in Sweden have swapped from 1.6 to GO.

Recommends it :)

7. ye APC was shit and only cheaters. and yes we got mill mirage and remake of nuke

8. I have played CS since 1999 and more than 10000 hours and i think its the best game so far.. But yeah CS:GO is cool too!

9. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

played it, possibly a good game.

10. Its a good game fun to look at and still some feeling of 1.6 and source

11. Vipala

Vipala Hero

its too much like CS: Source , which killed CS for me. But i guess it proves enough entertainment for 10 euros.

12. You playd the game how many H ?

13. Vipala

Vipala Hero

CS GO ? have 25 hours on steam atm

14. okej so you play the game 25 h public and say it looks like source ofc it do. ITS source engein same grafics.

15. xonic

xonic Scavenger

counterstrike 1.6 since 2003, playing with players like potti, spawn ,delpan, actually 3 friends of mine, i think i only have played cs 1.6 untill dayZ :-D sometimes small games like fifa ^^

16. Im a newcomer to CS and the first one I played was GO, but with DayZ I don't play it as often anymore. Every now and then I go on though since I like it.

17. Teskuz

Teskuz The Mascot Leaderboard

I've played CS since 1.5 or maybe even 1.4. Never made any bigger career in it but hey, I fucked up the females from Fnatic.msi @ dreamhack 09 or something.

18. Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson Give me all the bacon you have. Leaderboard Administrator

Heh, a retarded fishfrog could fuck up the female teams.. :-(

19. Teskuz

Teskuz The Mascot Leaderboard

Honestly.. They were quite good haha, but you only got to face them 5 MR's and I was pretty lucky lawl ^^

20. Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson Give me all the bacon you have. Leaderboard Administrator

Hehe well, any top female team I've played or seen play in 1.6 have all been at a good, but nothing that should be considered professional level.