Walking Dead tonight!

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by shaunova, 2013-02-11.

1. shaunova

shaunova Shipwrecked

#NOTONTWITTERBUTSOEXCITEDFORWALKINGDEADIMHASHTAGGING

:) I will take a scene from this episode whatever it may be and act it out on SE1 sometime tomorrow.

2. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

OMGGGGGGGGG

3. fastest download is 50kb/s

[​IMG]

4. Gustapo

Gustapo Survivor

Sounds great :-D

5. Fake

Fake #blametansien Leaderboard

That was pretty awesome :-D

6. Paj

Paj Survivor

I must say, i like season 3. I actualy jumped to season 3 ep 4 ... and that was my very first Walking Dead episode. Been watching all of season 3 so far. Been keeping away from season 1 and 2 because my mates told me they were crap and season 3 was where it got exciting and because i felt i was so far behind that i couldn't be bothered watching 2 whole seasons just to catch up.

Maybe i should take a look at the 2 previous seasons..... although i find it hard to top season 3 so far. :-D

7. yeh i wouldnt say they were crap, definatley worth watching lol

8. Esoterick

Esoterick Hero

I would definitely watch them. A lot of the plot around this new town is pretty stupid. Suspect they are going to draw out them staying at the prison as opposed to leaving and not having to worry about being under siege from a larger and more well armed group.

I had heard a lot of people say the walking dead has a lot of annoying characters in it which put me off watching it, but they are nowhere near as bad as tiny tears in true blood.

Definitely still enjoying the show but I find the exploration aspect of it is one of the strongest points.

9. Season 1 was great.
    Season 2 was pretty slow.
    Season 3 is also great.

But it's kind of necessary to watch Season 1/2 if you're really going to get some of the finer plot elements.

10. shaunova

shaunova Shipwrecked

Honestly you should watch all seasons in my opinion they have all been good and yea some times it does get a bit slow but it's understandable.

Darrell will be back the problem I see is if Mearle dies out in the wild which is unlikely considering hes a bit of a beast, Darrell would blame the others for his brothers death and alternatively I don't ever see Mearle getting back into the group.

Andrea is a fucking idiot and probably will end up killing the govener and becoming governess... just my predictions

11. Season 1 was legendary
    Season 2 was really good
    Season 3 is somewhat turning into bullshit because of details (still good plot though) but is still quite good

12. Satiris

Satiris Stalker

Season 1 epic
    Season 2 epic
    Season 3 epic
    thank you.
    Sorry for biased judgement, but I just LOVE this show :)

shaunova likes this.