An attempt at an official "Who shot me there?" "Who was x at y?"

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mike_Oxlong, 2012-09-03.

1. muminmuffin

muminmuffin Shipwrecked

who was the ghillie guy camping the 2nd floor of the corner-bar in Cherno like 1,5 hours ago? how can you be so lucky haha, i almost had an heart attack! and P.S. sorry VeoXx for shooting you in the face, wrong Place, wrong time.

2. Bolsen

Bolsen Shipwrecked

Some ballsnake killed me at Southern Barak in NWA today, and my gun was bugged so could not aim or anything..Fucking Great!

3. ImoK

ImoK Murderer

Who's the bitch in ghillie suit that alt f4'd in starry sobor after I hit you, SE10

4. Who's chopper was it on SE10 that tried to shot our Ural down somewhere at Novy? You got really scared by the DMR

5. muminmuffin

muminmuffin Shipwrecked

who was the sniper above cherno in the treeline on se10? i took a mp5 out of your alice pack and shot you from behind with like 1 minute left until restart haha:) thank you for the sniper!:-D

joeymofo likes this.
  6. aerosolswe

aerosolswe Survivor

That was probably me.. Damnit i had logged out like 2-3 minutes before..

No wonder why I logged in dead. Have fun

7. INFiDEL

INFiDEL Scavenger

who did I kill just NW of Mogilevka? you had a CZ550 and your scurrred bro had an M24, later 1 or 2 more came your way with what looked like a SAW 249 LMG. haha :)

8. BA │ Goobypls

BA │ Goobypls Shipwrecked

We weren't full force but yea u fuckin scared us lol :)

9. Morner

Morner Shipwrecked

Who was the guy wo just shoot me at the deer stand east of Grishino? I cried for mercy to no avail. What are the odds of running in to someone there in the middle on the night with 8 players online?

10. Fake

Fake #blametansien Leaderboard

It was me, I tried using Direct Comms to speak to you and got no reply. Was going to leave you until I saw you looking right at me ^^ Sorry, I left your body their with all loot intact though.

11. soju

soju Hero

Sorry Eddmaan for shoting you in the northbarracks 10 mins ago, but you where my easy trip to getting geared again!

12. Morner

Morner Shipwrecked

Didn't hear you! Probably out of dc range (which should be increased btw!). I was down at 400 blood so I figured it would be worth trying to find you to ask for some cooked meat. Oh well :).

13. Fake

Fake #blametansien Leaderboard

If you replied sooner I would have picked you up and taken you to your body :-(

Morner likes this.
  14. Mike_Oxlong

Mike_Oxlong Survivor

Guy who shot one winchester-slug at me and my bike at NW Airfield ca 03:00 - You owe me a pair of boxers.
    Why did you stop shooting after one miss? I didnt have NVG, couldnt see shit and rode the bike into a rock. Feels bad man.

15. dezwartewieg

dezwartewieg Shipwrecked

who shot me out of nowhere last night near berezino on SE09? i had an mp5 and an m16a2 in my ALICE pack, had a hard time gearing up! but you did learn me to never lower my guard even when in a forest

16. Ceallach

Ceallach Scavenger

Who were those two guys I killed near Solnichniy(or Nizhnoye?) yesterday with my Enfield?

I heard numerous AK shots from the distance, upon inspecting I noticed like 3 dead bodies and a survivor looting them. Suffice to say, I riddled him with bullets and suddenly got shot at by an AK (which I assume was providing overwatch).
    Luckily, the AK74 is a piece of trash so I managed to run up there and both of us were dancing in a circle around a single tree like bunch of retards :-D

17. The2ndLink

The2ndLink Shipwrecked

SE10 around 16:00 GMT 1

NE Airfield

There were around 3? groups. One of them with a Van.

18. To the 2 NA guys at Green Mountain:

did you hide my body(the one that died first when I checked the SUV, thought you were one of my friends...)? Where did the SUV go?
    The only corpse I found was nizje or smth. like that, that ollie shot. But the other guy + we 2?
    Did you hide our bodies even with the MK and shit?

19. It was Me and Diszje at the SUV by green mountain. Also I do believe that Diszje hid the bodies that were there, but he did not mention anything about a MK or anything, also we were both dead at the time the SUV dissapeared. About the SUV dissapearing, this has been something happening to quite a few other people aswell as ourselves in the past, Im not sure if there is anything wrong with the spawn but that is what it seems like.

20. Freddy

Freddy Hero

Who was driving the bus to Stary Sobor on SE9, before we stopped you in your tracks?