An attempt at an official "Who shot me there?" "Who was x at y?"

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mike_Oxlong, 2012-09-03.

1. GG :)! The Rogovo overwatch fight? I actually thought they were with you :-D.

2. And3rsen

And3rsen And3rsen/Fresh Leaderboard

collateral :p

unique and Crowen like this.
  3. 2 player helicopter crash sites and 6 bodies at nwaf... Wtf happened lol?

4. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Ok it was three of us at the edge of Graveyard looking for a ghillie at the green house but we couldnt find him. Only Sill was at rogovo overwatch when he spotted your car.
    He start shooting at it , he broke it and then we start shootin with mk48 iron sight and mk12 from the tip of graveyard. I think 2 of you died there at the car from Kat and Sill. Then Sill got shot from an SD guy (karhu i guess) who came behind him. I was at the top of deer stand clump and Kat was at the bottom looking towards the overwatch. We spotted two guys up there, killed one and the other one pushed back. We looted the bodies and moved towards rogovo pond. Then i spotted you crowen below me , you threw a grenade at me and then Karhu got Kat. Then i got both of you and fall back to Veresnik. I was about to move to vybor bridge to log but then i saw 2 more guys at the connecter treeline that leads to the bridge right in front of me. They were looking towards rogovo overwatch and veresnik. I got them too when they finally moved towards me and then i moved away. These guys were Andersen i guess and his friend.

Crowen likes this.
  5. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

How is Huey on NWA?:-D

6. papsh

Probably none had the time to fix it with all these cancerous fights over there.

7. Croc

Btw how is it possible to be 3 hueys on the map?

8. Are you sure there are 3?
    I saw 2 planes at one restart lately, was very surprised as well.

9. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

I wouldn't mind having more choppers simultaneously.

10. Bateeee

Bateeee The Gunner Leaderboard

I accidently the huey with cesna in nwa last night :rolleyes: some one was shooting me while i planned the attack move :mad:

11. Croc

Yeah, sure. We had two and 3rd was on NWA.

Bateeee likes this.
  12. hnke

hnke Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Nice fight at NE airfield right now =) Just got killed from above

Molliturpa69 and Crowen like this.
  13. My plan to initiate combat by ejecting the littlebird atop you failed alittle, as the parachute opened INSIDE the chopper and it blew up on my face :-D. Was fun though... After I ran back from the coast :-D!

14. LSB_

LSB_ Survivor Leaderboard

What the fuck happened at Upper 90 yesterday? Saw a guy jump from one of those green towers then his buddy came up to save him and i killed them both lul

JackZNU likes this.
  15. Sometimes when you're up there you can't interact with the ladder to get back down, scary stuff :'(

LSB_ likes this.
  16. papsh

Was nice to see Dayzero populated again.. See you again at the next revive i guess :-D

JackZNU, Metzger and LSB_ like this.
  17. hnke

hnke Shipwrecked Leaderboard

scary stuff at NW airfield about 1 hr ago. Our squad of 4 ppl got wiped in the southern part. We think we got atleast 1 or 2 of you. ( A little bit to drunk to handle weapons in the middle of the week hehe)

Metzger likes this.
  18. SANT1

SANT1 Bang Bang Leaderboard

This must be you then. https://gfycat.com/CarelessUnhealthyAsianpiedstarling

Teskuz, KingSawyer, JackZNU and 4 others like this.
  19. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard