An attempt at an official "Who shot me there?" "Who was x at y?"

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mike_Oxlong, 2012-09-03.

1. I didn't want to call it rekt but your namecalling and insults were also a tiny bit much

2. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

Forgot about the snoozefest CZ wars on this game rofl. I remember when this game actually was good.

3. yea mate. I think I got you yesterday with a CZ but tbh it was BS. Having a instant knockout with a crosshair is just OP, especially when it comes from a barn in Cherno. Reminds me of CoD.

4. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

didn't die on the coast yesterday

5. yea it was between veresnik and kab on the main road, got the CZ from cherno

6. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

Who the cyka shot me right now with a pkm technical while I was cooking my meat @ Kamenka :-(

vasek likes this.
  7. Seba

Seba Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Good fights near Lesnoy, Novy Sobor :)

Last edited: 2017-01-12
    Croc likes this.
  8. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

@geXzoR what were you doing in two lakes forest ? We killed some people at your east side on the dirt road but you were looking south most of the time...

9. Kojot

Kojot Scavenger Leaderboard

@Rawryy Do not move your head next time ;-)

10. papsh

We got him rory we got him :-D

Rawryy and Kojot like this.
  11. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

which death was this, i died a lot yesterday :-(

12. papsh

The last with the flare

Rawryy likes this.
  13. Kojot

Kojot Scavenger Leaderboard

Near green house, you played dead with pistol lol.

Rawryy likes this.
  14. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

oh DAMMIT!!

15. Haha, what the hell is going on in berezino right now.
    Searching for a crate cause i found 3 cz`s in my tractor, when the humvee arrives.
    Killing crowen, while his mate kills me afterwards.
    Direct spawn at Nyzhnoye, where i found again a Cz with one clip.
    Spotted the humvee 600m away looting my body, where i hit one that jumped in and drove off.
    Bandid (freshspawn?) stole my tractor and drove off, hit him on 200m as well.
    After that huey and little bird arrived and circeld some rounds over berezino, while i hit one guy next to the humvee with my last bullet. :oops:
    Who says CZ is op, when nobody passes out, not even on 200m range. :-D

aisti and Crowen like this.
  16. Me and Bateeee we're heading to hospital since we had combined blood % of around 50, but aborted since there was so many zombies. Shortly after you opened fire and the situation escalated :-D. When I got back you shot again at my mate, I circled around and also shot at the tractor guy a few times, the huey once and was prepared to spend all my ammo on the little bird but it didnt come close enough :-D. Guess the whole server was in Berezino at the time :p.

Metzger likes this.
  17. I think you spotted humvee 590m away, not 600m

18. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

You shot me at the humvee, I went from 100% to <60% and broke my legs so I'd still say that's a bit OP in my opinion. Would've been dead if I wouldn't have been next to that humvee.

Also the classic DayZero effect was in play there, I wasn't even supposed to log back in after the restart yet there I was fighting against you 1.5 hours later :-D. Good times!

Metzger likes this.
  19. Just hit the chest when i zeroed 600m, so it might be 630m then :cool:

Yeah, really typical DayZero.
    Nearly seached on the whole east coast for a crate when the server was empty, when you arrived and i couldnt resist to take a shot on the humvee and all started.:-D
    Sadly my M16 was accidentally on semi shot when i did the first shots. :-(

20. papsh

Good fight crowen , molliturpa and co :) Was some guys called fresh and aeon with you aswell ?

Molliturpa69 likes this.