An attempt at an official "Who shot me there?" "Who was x at y?"

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mike_Oxlong, 2012-09-03.

1. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

Yesterday was fun. Lets do it again ferdl & the boys

2. Yep absolutely! Only problem: I tabbed out twice during that session because flatmate needed something.....died twice:p once with Pkp and everything:-( #alt+f4

3. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

So that explains why you were inside a pinetree with a bike looking straight at me :-D

4. Hanness

Hanness ZNU bitch Leaderboard

GET IN BOIS!

Comeatmebroe likes this.
  5. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

albo were you alone in grishino/electrical box forest ?

6. Albo

Albo Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Yes. Just logged in and ran like 10metres and you started to shoot me. Feelsbadman.

7. papsh

was afk at the road above you and rotunde was next to you but you didnt spot eatch other. i came back and saw you behind him

8. Who were the guys in the plane over NWA like an hour ago, but I think he instantly combat logged so i never got the kill. Just curious :)

9. eberteby

eberteby Scavenger Leaderboard

Hey Done Brozevellio,

That will be Vandenborre and me, I'll upload a video soon :)

Vandenborre game crashed mid air like 2-3 minutes before you shot me unconscious in the plane, not sure if the crash was related to him getting shot causing an error making the game crash or just an unfortunate DC. He logged in right away but had to chose a character so I guess his body fell on the ground and died during the disconnect, you guys parked next to it I think pretty much?

The plane crashing was caused by you shooting me unconscious and unlucky for me my nose was aimed down at that time, if I was awake lke 4-5 seconds earlier I could have pulled up and stayed alive most likely.

I'm still pretty new to DayZero ( atleast compared to the hours I have on a couple of other different private hives like 2-3 years ago ), only used to the normal green tankbiplane ( AN2 ) on the private hive ( ZeroSurvival ) I used to play on like -1.5 years ago, the AN2 is pretty much impenetrable with Dayzero guns so I was surprised I got hit in this Yellow plane. Perhaps it's a weaker plane / hitboxes got fixed?

Was like a 400-500 meter shot aswell I think, pretty good stuff, do you have a video perhaps?

You didn't get the kill reward most likely cause the crash killed me, not your bullet according to the game mechanics for detecting kills.

Who were your friends by the way?

Grtz,
    Eberteby

10. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

11. Is HIV blood good enough?

12. gn1p

gn1p Developer Leaderboard Forum Moderator

Which squad was playing @ nwaf (4 dudez), right after 21:00 restart?
    I managed to get three of you, then later we respawned and met one of you in berezino?

13. eberteby

14. papsh

TheDew likes this.
  15. eberteby

Did the car explode / this poor guy http://puu.sh/qTUIg/d8eef53940.jpg die cause of the explosion?

Also what happened to the plane wreck and at what moment did you realize I went in for a kamikaze action?

16. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

Bashnya madness!

Miles likes this.
  17. seliverstov

seliverstov Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Obviuse that was "Sev"
    Hi died frome plane explousin, car was destroyd by the same explousion.

Ground viev video frome our eyes.

P.S. What was the langvich in your video? (jast curios)

gifmekatn and rscl like this.
  18. eberteby

We were talking Dutch, both of us are from Belgium.

I assume the blown up vehicle / plane disapears after a couple of minutes and not untill server restart?

19. papsh

any crashed vehicle disapears after 2-3 minutes.