An attempt at an official "Who shot me there?" "Who was x at y?"

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mike_Oxlong, 2012-09-03.

1. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

We always keep roaming with that weather, but 50% players start seems to start camping and it makes it very hard to find anyone and people then start logging off, so its very bad for the server that the weather exists

DaCrazyCageMan and RikuGoesHam like this.
  2. DaCrazyCageMan

DaCrazyCageMan Loophole Sniper Leaderboard

I've always had this idea, that when the server pop drops, the weather should then automatically clear up so everyone can actually have a chance of finding each other, as like you said, it's very difficult to find anyone, it may not be realistic or seem like a good solution, but it's just an idea so people could still get action when the server decides it's going to roll in thick fog late at night causing a dramatic drop in visibility.

3. It's not the fights that are the issue, it's finding them.

Kojo420, M|J and RikuGoesHam like this.
  4. vikinhd

vikinhd Scavenger Leaderboard

who did i just jihad into that was flying a littlebird and got blown up by my plane? (cherno 20min ago)

5. Amazur

Amazur Scavenger Leaderboard

Zub Castle, yesterday at about 10 pm, i had AK-74. You were in female skin.

6. Did you die there twice? Pretty sure I killed you there with bizon but I was normal bandit not female.

7. Amazur

Amazur Scavenger Leaderboard

I died there just once. I had i think PPS or Stetchkin and AK74M with two mags. I wantes to say hi but my mic was off :C

8. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

9. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

p38 op

who was that north of left eye?

10. Svendsen

Svendsen King in the North Leaderboard

wtf u guys doing at night in electro with czech, cz and stanag?

11. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

I assume they had spawned because you can find all of those in Elektro.

12. Rogovo pond, one of the most crazy fights I've been in for a long time. Wp Hoarders & Mitch co. Was fun! Btw, what was Shay doing in the pond for so long? Scared the shit out of me!

MBmitch likes this.
  13. I was waiting for the rest of our squad to come from the north, I went crouched at one stage but couldn't shoot because ponds are glitchy as fuck and after that i decided to just wait but then the ghille went prone next to me and seen me lol

SANT1, RikuGoesHam and Jolieto like this.
  14. 1 of us were prone next to you for like a year xD

SANT1 and Jolieto like this.
  15. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

Wasnt funny for me xD Log in and hear a Lapua and SAW spraying, watch you for a few minutes trying to get a good shot. Then as I killed your lapua guy my teammate logs in the same bush and I headshot him o_O

SANT1, Jolieto and Kojo420 like this.
  16. Well... the lapua guy got shot in the back by a teammate... xD

Kojo420 likes this.
  17. Hanness

Hanness ZNU bitch Leaderboard

Went on DayZero for the first time in like for ever.. and had a fucking blast! Great fight around Veresnik/Rogovo!

jonasmark, Natural, M|J and 1 other person like this.
  18. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

19. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

Bring back all of DO/Entec plz

20. Ahahaah, I was just messing around and was waiting for you to ram me over or something :-D I was so sure you saw me ^^

SANT1 and Rawryy like this.