An attempt at an official "Who shot me there?" "Who was x at y?"

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mike_Oxlong, 2012-09-03.

1. 2 hours of non stops fights against so many different squads, feels like old DayZero again so fucking good.

2. Nice 5v2 on Se2 just now. URSUS nice shooting but did we get how many of you?

Initially i think i got your Lee bandit and random scouting guy. My friend got your M249 field dude but we fell to the G36 and another M249(was it M249?).

Nice fight tho

3. God damnit, i did yes. Near veresnik. You were really near infront of me prob watching me running to you far away? :-D

PS: I tried to find my body soon after with a plane flying all around the place but you hid the body?

Last edited: 2015-06-26
  4. he logged in 5 seconds before you died, was really unlucky :p

Cpt.Fishsticks and fletch like this.
  5. Kojot

Kojot Scavenger Leaderboard

Where was that situation? I cant really remember, we were fighting non-stop

6. Who were the guys at nwaf close to the fake barracks, outside the walls (on the east side)? I think we got two of you, but the last one ended up killing me and my friend. Well played man. :]

7. it was me and penguman, i got insta headshotted by survivor and penguman was low blood and killed you both.

8. Cool fight Speznas dudes, it was quite dusty.

9. It was south forest of stary. I saw someone in the tress where that powerline goes. I shot him with FAL, and this i saw him go down. Mean while i saw bandit enter the woods from stary. Afterwards my friend spotted Enflied bandit, whom i shot and a G36 on the east side of said woods.
    I got flanked by the M249 on the west side of the woods, he was coming from the open field and was shot there.

Cpt.Fishsticks likes this.
  10. Kojot

You killed Element and after that Cusiek and Seba attacked you. Al-meni came from gorka with lee-enfield and died and you also killed Seba. Cusiek killed you both with groza. Kamaz was the one with M249 but he shot few times and he log out becouse he was running out of time to play.

11. Kojot

noob heli

12. Whys that so?

SANT1 likes this.
  13. Gooby.

Gooby. Survivor Leaderboard

kenny sorry, i tried to only broke ur legs :-(

14. GOOBY, i had my headset off speaking to my mother :-( You heartless bastard :p

15. Gooby.

IM SORRY :-(

Kennyy likes this.
  16. Gooby.

who did i rekt to stary with my ppk?

17. i am sorry julian, 20 min ago at zub tower :-( if i had a better weapon i would have tried to make contact

18. DaCrazyCageMan

DaCrazyCageMan Loophole Sniper Leaderboard

I'm curious who the 2 dudes were that I just blew up with my M136 at the nwaf
    #RIPinPieces

Cpt.Fishsticks and Rawryy like this.
  19. wesker

wesker Capri Sun Leaderboard

this was the one on top of the firestation.. :-D
    [​IMG]

Furrez, Flame81, fletch and 4 others like this.
  20. DaCrazyCageMan

DaCrazyCageMan Loophole Sniper Leaderboard

Bahahaha... I didn't know they flew that far! :-D

Flame81 likes this.