An attempt at an official "Who shot me there?" "Who was x at y?"

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mike_Oxlong, 2012-09-03.

1. Gooby.

Gooby. Survivor Leaderboard

saw 6 geared guys running south of stary yesterday. probs you

2. Only 6?

Rogorugu likes this.
  3. That was bravo squad, alpha and charlie squad were flanking... doh!

Banj0m8, M|J and jackrobbx like this.
  4. Karlis

Karlis Survivor Leaderboard

heh :) I said loud and clear, next time will try better...but remember, next time better stand still :))

eshkandar likes this.
  5. Snick

Snick Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Someone shot down our huey with m136 at NWAF today :-D (SE1, around 1730hrs). Tried to land using autorotation, but heli was to damaged and exploded when touched the ground. We crashed in the middle of airfield, luckily no one died. Few minutes later another UH1 came by o_O

There should be a special reward for taking down chopper with a rocket launcher, and I'd like to know who was that guy;-)

Du4lity99 likes this.
  6. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

banj0m8, bad timing for game crash? :-D:-D:-D:-D we were driving with crap car towards you when i saw you arms up :eek:

Banj0m8 and Kippari like this.
  7. SE1 NWAF Me and Duality in Huey vs. Snickers, Cezary and Yogi. Thanks for the NV goggles, backpacks, Lapua, SVD etc. They will be put to good use! :) GG!

8. put it to good use against the massive population on SE1.

IslandMan, Krabi and M|J like this.
  9. The fight was awesome but sure your way is the only real way to enjoy this game, douche!

BobSaget likes this.
  10. Snick

You've taken back what I got from your friend yesterday at NWAF ;-) We owned UH1 over a month, but my gunners never got as accurate as you today. Great shooting man! You know that now we have to put you down, right? ;-)

erik329 likes this.
  11. Bring it on man! ;-) Don't think that guy yesterday was us though, neither me or Duality have died on NWAF recently and we had not touched the Huey in a really long time until yesterday! Yeah we have learned to handle the Huey really well and Duality knows how to aim. BTW there was a Huey down at Balota earlier today if you wanna repair one, we won't touch you down there if you want it!

12. Snick

We've taken down Du4lity yesterday at NWAF around 1800hrs CET. He was a side gunner in UH1, shooting at my position (factory roof). He took a shot from 750m (Lapua) and fell from chopper. I finished the job from the roof. MG36, czech backpack, dragunov on him. Wasn't one of you?

13. You're right, he did die yesterday. My mistake! Good shot man, we did hit the guy in the industrial building right?

14. Hanness

Hanness ZNU bitch Leaderboard

Come on guys! Join SE2!

15. Nope. Only Se1 :)

Du4lity99 and erik329 like this.
  16. Lets bring SE2 down start playing SE1 only Chernocampers on SE2

YogiThePooh likes this.
  17. I only play on SE1, you probably don't see me though since i'm always 3dp-ing from behind a low wall...

IslandMan likes this.
  18. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

hueheuehueh

19. Who was half ghillie by the low walls in pustoshka, in the gas station side of town that got shot at 3 times by l85 and got eaten by zombies and got up 2 minutes later and ran off like nothing happened .. lel

Metzger and JackZNU like this.
  20. Du4lity99

Du4lity99 Shipwrecked Leaderboard

I only play on SE2, you probably don't see me so much though since everytime i try to move north i get gangraped by 5+man squads. If you look closely though you can probably see a trail of blood from my torn up rectum.