An attempt at an official "Who shot me there?" "Who was x at y?"

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mike_Oxlong, 2012-09-03.

1. Vycka

Vycka Scavenger Leaderboard

Thats not nice. You logged from the roof, to inside, thats rude.

2. Bateeee

Bateeee The Gunner Leaderboard

Nope... :-D thats not nice to camp that camo house!

Vycka and Natural like this.
  3. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

I just ran up their stairs and shot you in the back. Shame about the restart deleting all that hard earned loot cycling ;-)

RikuGoesHam, Twill and Natural like this.
  4. Vycka

Vycka Scavenger Leaderboard

Nah, i got shot from the guy who logged through the roof :-D

5. JB2k

JB2k actually JB4K, whatever. Leaderboard

South Camo Building last night, flairs, smoke grenades and m249's going off! :-D

6. Wafflis

Wafflis Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Lots of shit happened that night. Too bad you Huey bastards glitched through the roof.

7. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

It aint a glitch, it to stop camping little fairies. Also we just ran up the stairs and killed the last 2, not like it was a game changer.

RikuGoesHam and JoeRogan like this.
  8. Who shot our Huey down on SE3 west of NWAF? Awesome fights there all evening! :)

9. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

I dunno, was this how long after you destroyed our SUV?

I'm not related to that exact fight but how exactly is jumping down through a window glitching?

10. Maybe 1 hour later or something. Full auto and they managed to hit me in the head so it went down. How many were you in your team? Killed 2 other guys after we killed the guy with the PKM. Were you the ghillie I shot in the head or the bandit running to loot the 2 bodies near the entrance to the airfield?

11. Molliturpa69

Umm, well first of all we assumed you were with the guys who originally shot at us and killed the two guys that Toni tried to loot later on.

So we were 5 to start with but after first 10 shots we were down to 3. We returned fire for a bit, but then I died because I thought the enemy who had sneaked up to our car was one of us and didn't drop him in time. Nahkiss took the PKM from my body and got headshotted later on and Toni was the bandit who eventually died when trying to get some morphine from the bodies.

All in all it was a mess, but pretty fun one for that. I had the PKM for about 1.5 months so I'm also kinda glad I finally can use AR's again.

12. Stashed away the PKM before we got shot down, I'll put it to good use ;-). So the ghillie with m24 and stanag wep who was in the western treeline wern't with you guys?

13. Molliturpa69

Nope, Toni was the last of us.

Oh and I already found a new PKM o_O

14. Really? Lucky guy, put a pso on it and you get a PKP, awesome!

15. Nooooo!! Who shot the disco chopper?

16. SANT1

SANT1 Bang Bang Leaderboard

We did, at the west side of NWAF. Did you crash?

Last edited: 2014-06-27
    RikuGoesHam likes this.
  17. I shot the huey down with my SAW at south mound, if that's what youre talking about...

fletch, Twill, -Speznas-Serjo and 2 others like this.
  18. Yes we crashed, all of us died. I had fun flying though ;-)
    We were about to pick up a guy at south walls, shouldn't have done that.

jackrobbx likes this.
  19. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

pop ivan massacre. so much shooting there today

20. Yeah big slauter. Whole NWA was there. We killed a lot of people maybe 1-2h before 00 restart in the forest with the electricityline going through. Little later I killed one GRU/FSB guy south east of pop ivan, in a steap hill close to the dirt road. He had M16/CZ. 5 mins later i killed a guy on the top of pop ivan with RPK who shot at my friend their.

After that we went to Stary and killed two guys on the hill overlooking Stary, with the big concrete thing on top. And after that one guy near the police car just outside Stary on the road heading to Kabanino.

Great night!