+100 MANPOINTS to [axe] Oyoh

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Mike_Oxlong, 2012-09-02.

1. Mike_Oxlong

Mike_Oxlong Survivor

10kmh boat vs m107s on the beach, like a baws!
    Our aim doesnt impress, tho :-(

2. Oyoh

Oyoh Shipwrecked

hehe knew i would get it good the moment i saw you guys running by the docs :)

Man the boat really held up nice tho, got me in the end.

Cheers ze oyoh

3. Enzura

Enzura Terminated Leaderboard

Ye, that was kinda epic xD

4. deetee

deetee Hero

As epic as all your alt+f4 Enzura

5. Mike_Oxlong

Mike_Oxlong Survivor

Alt+f4 is just clever use of game mechanics, its more standard to see people using it than actually dying atm :| feels bad man.jpeg.
    People in my own squad use it a lot, and its more of a timewaste to get them back on their feet afterwards than just having them die and run back.
    Such a shitty "glitch" not being fixed is weird.

6. Yeah, its been getting a lot worse this past week, dont know why, its an epidemic i suppose, it happens to someone you shoot so you do it back I suppose instead of being the better man.

7. Teskuz

Teskuz The Mascot Leaderboard

I must admit, I'ts extremely tempting sometimes to just press alt + f4.
    An example of a situation where it's a pain to just lay and die:
    You get ambushed when running somewhere for a long time, lets say that I've gathered weapons along the coast (balota, cherno, elektro etc) and decide to run towards NWAF, my intentions are most likely to get there and try to find loot (I don't like to PVP @ NWAF).
    Then all of a sudden, 5 guys who has been camping the path for 5 hours straight finally spots you, they decide to open imidiate fire and you get shot down, however, you get the well-known debug monitor bug (aka not dying, just laying there).
    Now you have 2 options, you can either wait and make sure theese guys get their loot or you could just alt + f4 because you know thoose guys would problaby had done the same, and now you save all your gear, wont have to walk and theese HORRIBLE PLAYERS will be really pisssed.

Yes.. I admit it, I've done it once, altough I cannot sympathise with thoose who fires and then logs out when the heat is on, that's just gay and cowardly. (E.G snipers who's been laying there killing multiple players and when they take fire they alt + f4 instantly)

Let the hate flow, but as long as players can, without any form of punishment, use a simple game mechanic to get away from dying, be sure they will.

8. Mike_Oxlong

Mike_Oxlong Survivor

Ofc they will, if they are faggets.
    If you run for a long time and get shot down by 5 players, thats not because they are horrible - its the other way around :<

Anyone altf4ing at any time is abusing/exploiting a well known bug to their advantage.
    I dont see how it is any different from hacking weapons into the game, as that is also unfair advantage in the same exact way(ie having weapons you shouldnt have.).

9. Teskuz

Teskuz The Mascot Leaderboard

I didn't mean that they are bad players, I was referring to them as persons ;-)
    And getting ambushed can happen to ANYONE, that includes you. Sure you can crawl 10km, stopping every 5 seconds to scan your surroundings, yet, there's still a chanse a sniper already zeroed you out.
    Now I was just using a senario in which I know many, as you would call them, "faggets", would ALT + F4.

And the fact is, ALT + F4 is barely even considered as a bug. It's a build in game mechanic. Sure it's a matter of moral and indeed it's an act of a coward, yet, people/faggets/players you name it, will do it as long as it's a non bannable offence that a majority of the players takes advantage of.

And by all means, i'm not trying justify it even though that's most likely what this sounds like.
    And I would support Tansien if he actually would start banning players who aborts during combat.