Shorter night, longer evenings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Boozfob, 2012-10-29.

?

How do you want the ingame times?

1. As it is now.

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. As u said in the text.

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. I agree with earlier mornings but not about the later nights.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I agree with later nights but not with earlier mornings.

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. I have another idea that i will write below.

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Boozfob

Boozfob Scavenger Leaderboard

So my idea goes like this, shorter nights and longer evenings.
    I gonna write this in swedish time,

Now it seems to be morning at 15:00 , my suggestion is to move that to 12:00 instead.

and about the evenings,
    as it is now at 00:00 i would want it to be at 6:00 instead, this would mean a total of 9 lighter (Not daytime) hours.

and it would just be good since almost no one got NVGs and if they have they dont use it since its rare :p
    and also the l85 is gone, (the master wep of finding people at nighttime ^^)

Anyways, vote at the poll :)

2. I think it's absolutely perfect as it is on SE 1, including the offset from UTC. It might not be perfect for others, but the timing is ideal for me. It allows me to play in daylight during the week, and get some good night-play during my day off. I actually prefer playing at night, so the more of that, the better.

3. Boozfob

i like to play when its dark but since most ppl dont got NVGs (SE3) its completely worthless to play on the night (usualy alone, which is good in 1 way, but boring :-( )

barracks FTW :-D

4. Walrus

Walrus Svensken Leaderboard

I'd say the opposite, NVG's are out there and the only DARK hours on SE4 is between 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM where the NVG's is truly to your advantage

5. spyker50

spyker50 Survivor

tbh i think NVG's should be removed. daylight as it is is perfect. you can see fine at night anyway.

6. Boozfob

7. PAR4NO1D

PAR4NO1D Scavenger Leaderboard

Oh come on we need nights! If you want arcade game go WarZ. Damn I would like to have something like +1 GMT time. UTC - 6 is too much. I won't be able to see night :/

8. Boozfob

Its fun to play when its dark but people dont seem to understand what i mean, i want the evenings to be longer = more dark, but i dont want the night as long as it is, its just lame when its solid black :-(

9. PAR4NO1D

Yeah and maybe lets remove food and drink system because it's too hard to have food and water non-stop!

10. Walrus

Derp? Why would you take away a realistic feature?

11. PAR4NO1D

You really can't see irony?

12. Boozfob

food and drink makes the game fun, the nights is just anoying, i want longer evenings though

13. Walrus

My bad.. trolldetector is broken

14. Lakritstomten

Lakritstomten Shitwrecked

I dont like the change he did with moving the evening(and night as follows) 2 hours earlier.
    This more or less means people who work/ goes to school comes home at 16:00-18:00 (swedish time) and get 2 or 3 hours of sunlight, after that it starts to get dark :/
    I think i speak for most of us when i say that primetime gaming gets done in the evenings, nights and as it is now it will get more or less pitchdark at around 22:00
    Dont give me the whole "turn up ur gamma/brightness" bullshit, i really love seeing green colors :p So PLEASE roll back those 2 hours that has been changed PLX <3

15. Volrath

Volrath Biggus Dickus

Indeed, having it become dark around 02.00 am CET (as it was before) was pretty sweet. Dunno what time-zones people play at though