Dylan's statemnt for DayZero community and his SA server tributing DayZero

Discussion in 'General' started by rscl, 2020-07-31.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

Its Rascal beforehand saying anything, here is Dylan's statemnt i'm passing. In my judgment it is worth a try to get his perspective and his appologise for the mod Creators. From what I see all he is trying to do now is sayng sorry for the DayZero creators and the community, while trying (with putting a lot of hard work) to create a triubute server for DayZero on Standalone engine. With all that said I leave it You all with the rest to make your own judgment. Cheers boizzzz.

Hello, This is Dylan the creator of DayZ Classic a Standalone mod based around hardcore PvP focused around the Arma 2 DayZ Mod Style Gameplay (more towards DayZero) - I created this mod under DayZOldSchool around November 2019 getting a lot of attraction from the Zombies.nu community under a different name "Heinrich" the reason for this was because I was a known banned player from that community for many wrongdoings that can be found on their websites (if posts are still up) I was banned back in 2014/early 2015 and continued to ban evade on different accounts until I stopped playing DayZ Mod/DayZ. I will give a bit more insight into the DayZOldschool mod a little over a month after I released the mod because of many reasons mainly the fact the mod was developed on a broken patch of DayZ Standalone on top of this the mod was created on a lie to hide my true identity it was bound to fail so I decided to shut the mod down and leave the DayZ Scene

I can understand that there were a lot of people from the Zombies.nu community in the previous community and lying to everybody each day was just getting too much and out of hand and I did not want to continue a lie. I was too focused on trying to recreate the EXACT mod instead of trying to listen to the community and make something modern with nostalgia. I would like to say thank you to everybody that did assist with that community and I am sorry it ended the way it did

There are no excuses for what I did back then and I understand people's frustration towards me, however, it has been roughly around 4/5 years since my bans and my stupidity. I am not asking for forgiveness if you cannot forgive somebody after years.... then I cannot do much to change that I have spent too many hours and tried too many times to attempt to try to change people's minds and clearly that hasn't worked in the past. When I first played DayZero mod it was truly the best experience I ever had in any custom DayZ Mod versions they truly put together something unique and the only experience I want in DayZ to this day hence DayZ Classic Mod and every other mod I have created.

People may say why did you ruin it, why did you do the things you did? I was stupid, immature and I truly regret what I did on several occasions to that community but people can change and I feel if people could give me a chance to show that I have then maybe this can become something great in the future. I am directly writing this to the Zombies.nu (DayZero) Creators and Community as I have built up a small community on the Standalone already and some players from DayZero are apart of this. I do apologize to anybody I have caused trouble with in the past and I hope one day you can give me a chance

Since my time away on and off I have been developing DayZ Classic as more of a hobby project recreating the best experience I could from DayZero on DayZ Standalone a more polished version of my previous mod with tons more content and a more modern mindset in terms of gameplay with a transparent community. The DayZero in our hearts will always be the best thing we played but if you go back and try to play it sure it is fun for a few hours maybe a week then it gets boring since known old trap of low pop will take a play. With DayZ Classic I am trying to create nostalgia with trying to implement new features that keep the mod refreshing and unique.

To sum this up I am sorry once again to the Creators and Community for what I have done. I am trying to make my wrongs right and have been for years with the community. This is something I personally felt I needed to do to clear the air. I hope you can give it a chance.

Last edited by a moderator: 2020-11-09
  2. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

fuck him :)

Tansien and Miles like this.
  3. eMP3Danie

eMP3Danie Scavenger

I've not been here in such a long time... I don't know where we are up to or what's happening but if a few of you guys want to get something going in SA i'd like to offer up a dedicated server...

Ive smashed over 3k hours in the original iteration of the mod but if you guys remember it MyDayZ.De was a place I spent a lot of time and they ran DayZero... I want that combat style back with a fresh take on it.

4. check out DayOne. dayz 1pp populated server with extra loot, no bases (tents instead), and nice server performance. If dayzero made a mod for SA it could be great.

5. eMP3Danie

eMP3Danie Scavenger

Ive purchased a server, modded it within the region of what I remember DayZero was but as its coming towards the holiday season I am running winter livonia.

Custom spawns with a few items like an in game map and compass, very slim chance to spawn as a hero or a bandit (gear wise not modded) added weapons and clothing with increased stamina and suppressors that don't agro zombies.

Lighter nights with lighting in city wide zones and custom a solid build mod.

Still in search of a better helo mod and dynamic crash sites.

Server will at some point have an integrated whitelist and website to go along with it.

6. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

Dylan has released his dayzero like SA mod, with original arma 2 cherno map included so maybe u may have look at it and host it if u like
    dynamic crashes and other sexy things there fully working

Miles likes this.
  7. eMP3Danie

eMP3Danie Scavenger

Any idea what the mod is called or where I can find it?

8. what is your server called?

9. eMP3Danie

eMP3Danie Scavenger

Its called contact-gaming and its not currently running full time, myself and a friend are working on building this right so we hope by November 1st its ready to play

I can't find his server or his mod?! any ideas?

10. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Yeah, no. I'm sorry rscl, but I won't allow you or anyone else to advertise for Dylan here.

The amount of time the administrators here spent hunting down and banning hackers is one of the main reasons why DayZero is down and not coming back up. Even the last time we brought the servers back Dylas was responsible for DDoS attacks against them, and that was... 2 years ago?

Miles likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.