What are the main factors preventing a DayZero revival?

Discussion in 'General' started by Linus Leonard, 2019-10-10.

1. Linus Leonard

Linus Leonard Shipwrecked

Hello all,

I haven't been here for quite a while, and I'm having a bit of trouble sifting through the threads to find an answer as to which are the main factors that prevents a DayZero revival. Is it:
    • Lack of funding
    • Lack of hardware
    • Lack of devs
    • Lack of mods
    • Lack of players
    • Too many script kiddies
    • All of the above
    Or anything else? Since there are no other DayZero-like servers "out there", I'm guessing the server binaries and configurations aren't publically available, true?

Cheers

2. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Dead game. Only PUBG atm

3. Linus Leonard

Linus Leonard Shipwrecked

Well of course it's dead. I wouldn't have asked about how to revive it if it wasn't dead.

VeteranGamer likes this.
  4. Lack of interest from Tansien. Thats all.
    We had another nearly promissed revive some months ago if we get some money for it, founded like 200 or 300$ (dont remeber the ammount) in days and still got nothing.
    Tansien said he will refund the money and try to do the revive some weeks later when he has more time, but i guess that is the last word i heard from him.
    (I dont know if he did refund the money, i wasnt here for the crowdfunding and just came back when he said already he will not revive the server now)

VeteranGamer likes this.