Events (or competitions?)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tobias Solem, 2012-10-21.

1. Tobias Solem

Tobias Solem Dunno exactly anymore what tits is I'm doing here

So, what do you think about having certain events or competitions at certain times on the servers. For instance a competition where the first individual to reach a certain coordinate and collect the loot there (which might be something useful (randomly generated from a special loot table?) wins (and the winner is announced in public chat). Naturally someone with a chopper would be at an advantage for such an event which is why it should be at a more populated location (such as the hospital roof in electro).

An event could be something more in-game related such as a more widespread infestation (which multiplies the amounts of zombies by 2 and adds more disease, or something), to something more simple such as parachute drops with supplies in the middle of the landscape at one or more random locations. Events could be randomly generated at certain time intervals or be triggered by the admin.

2. Teskuz

Teskuz The Mascot Leaderboard

The first idea just sounded like a lottery, whoever is closest to the destination wins.

However, if Tansien would put up an event server (for sign-up events) where he spawned 50 cars and made a race track, then people who signed up would be able to join the event and the prize would be something like a unique skin, would be fair and the prize wouldn't affect you in a way that might be considered "unethical".
    I dunno, but the event idea is interesting.

3. Tobias Solem

Tobias Solem Dunno exactly anymore what tits is I'm doing here

I just came up with an idea for a really silly event:

Shoot or chop

* Everyone spawns on an island with a Lee Enfield with one round in it, and a hatchet ( in a circle within 50m of eachother)
    * After a countdown you can shoot or chop.
    * To win you have to be the sole survivor