DayZ Standalone 1PP Server

Discussion in 'General' started by chuck88, 2019-01-05.

1. chuck88

chuck88 Scavenger Leaderboard

Hey guys I have a perfect idea for a great server,every server right now has traders and basebuilding. lets start off with the basics.

80 to 100 slot
    1PP only
    No crosshair
    X2 Zombies
    Spawn with Black cargos 1 bandage or 1 Rag No Shirt.
    Remove basebuilding entirely.

Mods :

Dayz_CCCP = Perfect Stamina fix. I tried this mod and was amazed.
    Weapon Redux pack = Tons of weapons
    Dayz plus = tons of weapons
    Airdrop mod = replaces the heli crashes we had in dayZero that flew around and crashed containing loot.
    Airdrop mod loot can contain m24,dmr,svd,m249 etc.. clothing.. whatever we may agree upon.

VeteranGamer likes this.
  2. All those changes sounds really good. I think vehicles need a lot of fixes / tweaks. Its absurd how much effort you need to get car up and running. Arma 2 vehicle system was so good when you needed 4 wheels, toolbox and jerry can to get it going on basicly. Another thing is ADS. I dont know what kind of brainfart dayz devs had when they made current ADS system ( Need to press right click and then middle mouse or shift for ADS). That needs to change imo.

3. chuck88

yeah the ads system, im use to already. but i do have 5500 hrs on SA :eek:

4. chuck88

but i think a server with my idea is a great start, hope to see one soon or if people want to commit ill bring a server up. it can be whitelisted like dayZero and ill be active for hackers and streamsnipers.

5. I wish we could get the old zombies.nu feeling. With PvP focus.

6. What do you need to get a server up and running?