Christmas DayZero?

Discussion in 'General' started by geXzoR, 2017-11-14.

1. geXzoR

geXzoR Scavenger Leaderboard

Any chance of getting the servers online during the holidays around Christmas and New Year?

I've always enjoyed running around in Chernarus during the holidays, when everybody has time to kill. It's great winter therapy, when it's dark and cold outside, to run around in the sunny fields and green forrests, looking for chopper crashes and people to snipe :>

Maybe a bunch of you get the DayZero itch around this time also? Make it happen!

SANTERI, aisti, VeteranGamer and 6 others like this.
  2. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

+1

3. Yes pls!

Seba likes this.
  4. Julian[RTC]

Julian[RTC] Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Would be nice!

5. Tansien was last seen:

2017-10-15

He doesn't give a fuck frankly :p

6. +1 but probably not gonna happen since Tansien doesnt care :-( doesnt even wanna give it out just wants it to die :-(

7. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Because You are not playing when servers are online. You guys just talking shit about give server up and when Tansied do it, nobody play.

8. Yes my playtime/commitment is in question here.

XD

9. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Dude wtf.. . So why servers are dead again always after 1 week? You guys are not playing. That's point. I'm missing DayZero too but I know that is no sense to set it up again. Where are "15-20" Hoarders who "always playing" and just waiting for server? Bullshit.

10. :)))))))))))))))))))))))

11. geXzoR

geXzoR Scavenger Leaderboard

I would be grateful for the server being up few weeks during Christmas, even if they went down again soon after, but I also get that it would be a hassle for the people maintaining it.

But I do take offence to if you questioning my activity commitment!

VeteranGamer likes this.
  12. Ablaze

Ablaze Shipwrecked Leaderboard

13. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Well, last year we had the servers up for a while and over Christmas/New Years we actually had a full server for a few days. It was nice.
    Don't know if I'll have to arrange it this year tho, I'm going to the US for work soon and might not be back until Christmas Eve.

Barney, TheDew, osten and 5 others like this.
  14. So there is hope! :)

15. Ablaze

Ablaze Shipwrecked Leaderboard

:-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad:

:p:rolleyes::plET':)s DO':cool: IT':oops: o_Oo_Oo_O
    :cool::cool::rolleyes:!PLEASE o_OBrIng' IT bAcK:-D fOr oNe;-) :LaSt WeEk!:oops::-(:-(
    :-D:-D:cool:its :-(allo_O i want.. for :):) XMAS!!! xxx:confused::p:p

:-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad::-D:mad:

osten, VeteranGamer, geXzoR and 2 others like this.
  16. I need to hunt some rabbits for new year's eve dinner @Tansien
    Christmas dayzero hype!

Barney and VeteranGamer like this.
  17. Gooby.

Gooby. Survivor Leaderboard

Would be awesome!

VeteranGamer likes this.
  18. gl hf there.

Try not to get shot there. Or at least camp the hospital if you have to.

19. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

10/10 would play again.

VeteranGamer likes this.