If server were ONLINE - Would You Play ???

Discussion in 'General' started by katulen, 2017-10-22.

?

If the server was ONLINE - Would You Play ???

1. Yes - A LOT !

48 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Yes - Sometimes

36 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. NuclearAdmiral

NuclearAdmiral Back in business Staff Member Administrator Gamemaster Forum Moderator

Im down :)

Actually been playing Dayzmod for the past few days to be honest :-D

Krabi and Metzger like this.
  2. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Im down too. I'll uninstall every crappy game i have right now if this happens.

Dreadd likes this.
  3. makmak

makmak Shipwrecked Leaderboard

DayZ in beta is far better than arma 2, I don't know if I want to back to this old times :v With friends maybe.

4. NuclearAdmiral

NuclearAdmiral Back in business Staff Member Administrator Gamemaster Forum Moderator

You feel standalone is far better than mods ?

5. makmak

makmak Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Survival, looting, player control and animations are great in SA, but we still waiting for more diverse equipment and vehicles. If you like pvp, tons of weapons nad vehicles Arma 2 is still better.

Lying on back and free jumping? Nobody dreamed about it ; v

Last edited: 2018-12-06
    NuclearAdmiral likes this.
  6. Big yes for both christmas dayzero revival and dayz SA dayzero server :) There arent many good dayz SA servers currently so this would be good time to make move there ;-)

makmak likes this.
  7. NuclearAdmiral

Yeah i see where you coming from, It looks nice and runs good.. Good UI and mechanics seems to be nice but it´s still lacking in content as in bikes/vehicles etc so its purely survival against dying of diarrhea, hunger etc :) I would play alot more if there were vehicles as in dayzmod because the map is pretty huge :)

8. Harbinger

Harbinger Your Master Leaderboard

i definitely will play!

9. Since dayz SA has now mod tools and mod support its easy to add more vehicles. One huge problem with vehicles is that it takes very long to repair them. They should spawn "almost" repaired or something, like in dayzero vehicles spawned with 3 wheels repaired or even 4. I agree that standalone needs more weapons and more vehicles.

10. NuclearAdmiral

I personally do have a 16 threaded xeon E5540 with 32gb ram, that could probably host a modded SA server but i havent even looked at the files and how much it would need to be modded in order to be actually fun to play..
    But this is something i´ll be looking at after Dayzero christmas uptime :-D

Krabi, rscl, JerryB and 4 others like this.
  11. wow guys you are still alive :eek:

12. christmas Dayz is happening? :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

13. NWA is down booois

Herohes likes this.
  14. Been crying every night since last christmas revive: :,( i need it xD

Metzger, Herohes and rscl like this.
  15. Pedor

Pedor u ded now Leaderboard

come on tanson

16. Idylhours

Idylhours Shipwrecked

Looking forward to this, I've been itching to play the dayzero mod again.