If server were ONLINE - Would You Play ???

Discussion in 'General' started by katulen, 2017-10-22.

?

If the server was ONLINE - Would You Play ???

1. Yes - A LOT !

51 vote(s)
    58.6%
  2. Yes - Sometimes

36 vote(s)
    41.4%
  1. Hi peeps.

I've been harassing Tansien the last week, in hopes of getting the server back online.
    However he is not very into the idea himself, sadly.

But i hoped, by making this thread, we could turn him around.

Last time the server was up, it didn't really go as planned. There was made a few promises regarding an update which never came - And server ended up dead.
    By now, we can all conclude, that the time needed to keep adjusting the mod and adding or editing stuff, is too limited.

So if server goes online, it will only be to maintain the mod as it is.

We all know DayZero ain't going to be like it was back in the day, but i'm certain that there is a decent portion of players out there, that still has interest in playing the mod a lot - or once in a while.

And all those of you that have interest in doing so, i believe we all find it sad to see the server down.

So i made a poll - Go put your vote, and maybe we have a better shot.

Also notice your friends, if you think it has interest to them as well.

Best regards
    Katulen

Last edited: 2017-10-22
    Metzger likes this.
  2. Been craving dayz/dayzero a lot lately. Would for sure play atleast sometimes if others start too! Dayz SA is gonna have mod support probably in 3-4 months max. Maybe put servers up until then. After that move dayzero to SA via modding!

katulen likes this.
  3. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Where is "No" option?

4. Rofl.. It's kinda self-explanatory don't you think ?
    Anyway, ppl that don't care, don't vote anyway :)

5. Been speaking with some friends about playing on dayzero if it was up again and we would love to, would be awesome to have the opportunity to!

Would be fun to play it casually like OP suggested, it aint going to be swarmed with players.

shadybh and M|J like this.
  6. SANT1

SANT1 Bang Bang Leaderboard

Yeah, me and Hoarders+Leftovers squad will play. Should be around 15 of us coming in for the revival. While we're all here, let's remember this amazing tune and the good time that we had.

Last edited: 2017-10-22
    Karhu, Brooksie, osten and 4 others like this.
  7. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

would play

8. absolutely, there is no comparing with this game.

9. Give server pls. Dont wait till next exams are near :-D

10. No no option? self selective sampling at its best. Please make sure this would stand up academically. Finding out how many people active on forums would play would be useful.

Also its halloween soon therefore dead things arise. exhibit a below:

11. LSB_

LSB_ Survivor Leaderboard

Would play but its a bad poll Kat :p. Define 'a lot' and 'sometimes'. If you really wanna know if its worth putting the server up you need to ask the right questions and not what you want to hear. Would play for a few hours a day untill it dies. However i'm not willing to lobby sit etc.

Hope it goes up tho :p

12. tbh no point even discussing it unless we hear from the big man himself ^^

Crowen likes this.
  13. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Will be like always: "I'm not joining into the server because I'm waiting for more ppl online" ;d

katulen and Seba like this.
  14. yea i guess that is our biggest problem.
    7 people online and 20+ people thinking "well im not going to play unless X amount will be playing"

15. dj3hac

dj3hac Shipwrecked Leaderboard

If the server files were released and I didn't have to connect to the other side of the world to play, sure. Tanisen doesnt have a great track record of keeping the only dayzero server online, so why bother playing if you know its just going to be shutdown again in a month or two?

16. rscl

Why ? To have epic times during its on ? What ? are u buliding ur 678th level MMO char here ? No I dont think so.

17. dj3hac

dj3hac Shipwrecked Leaderboard

I like the persistence, I like building an epic stash somewhere in the woods, or even in a stupid obvious spot. I had 4 or 5 crates stashed at NWAF for months that were never found. I don't deathmatch much, I try to avoid it. Because of how I play, the longevity of the server is important to me.

Kennyy likes this.
  18. There were some revives already, with server open for, i dont know, 2 months or less.
    And every revive was worth it.

rscl likes this.
  19. rscl

gib server plox

Metzger likes this.