Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by mukkelo, 2017-02-04.

1. it has been a bit quiet lately so PLEASE LOG IN TODAY OK? come and kill LS squad, we have too much phat loot

2. SANT1

SANT1 Bang Bang Leaderboard

3. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Gogo

4. logged in, and experienced amazing dayzero action! thx

papsh likes this.
  5. beatuhse

beatuhse Scavenger Leaderboard

Totally worth it. I got fucked by you guys at NWAF in 2 minutes. 1v2 maybe 3? When only 4 ppl. were online. Wasn't expecting that.

6. You were the guy on north military office, when we rolled with the cars? Was kind of amazed to see you sprint out :-D We thought the other guy was with you, and knew he was flanking, but he still wrecked us (after we killed you). Maybe our aggressive car tactics were at fault ;>

7. beatuhse

beatuhse Scavenger Leaderboard

Yeah I kind of said "Fuck it. I got no chance.". Although after my death I realised that I could easily run away from you. Sometimes I'm not the brightest man. :p Although I'm surprised you guys got shot down. When I play DayZero I always think that if a group is against me it's pretty much over, because most of the squads are probably veterans. I hope there will be a next time and I will make better decisions. More players would be good though.

8. We usually roll like that, when the servers are empty'ish, and/or I'm rolling with my mechanic buddy Mukkelo :-D He's not that much into pvp, so he just parked the truck in front of the MO, when we knew there was two guys. I just thought "fuck it" also, and parked next to him. Was sure we are going to get flanked, while you bait us inside.. Well atleast we got surprised ;-)

Also pretty sure it was Armetti who took all of the gear :p

9. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Got some l85 acog's to give tonight. Peak restart hype.. ?

aisti likes this.
  10. Germans are ready to fight! ;-)

papsh and aisti like this.
  11. Croc

You have no honor, KonterBier

12. Sorry but no mercy for a bandit with weapon. You should have go somewhere else to loot ;-)

13. Croc

I didnt want even kill you. I saw that u had weapon so I picked one and you shooted in my back..

14. Seba

Seba Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Karma is back near Zob :-D

15. papsh

Logging in , in 15 mins...

16. but no one else :-(

17. papsh

1 player hype hahaha

aisti likes this.
  18. cmon guys... 6 player hype ;-)