New opportunities for DayZero and survival.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WayFaer, 2017-01-15.

1. WayFaer

WayFaer Scavenger Leaderboard

Hello, I would like to offer a few ideas for new features for your mod.
    1. More buildings and houses in which you can enter, you have the best interiors in new homes, would like this even more.
    2. Drink of the columns and wells.
    3. Fractures treated with injection only at a time, to restore the bones to make a bus or find at the hospital's medical bus.
    3. Weight system and overload character.
    4. Wear of the wheel or motor, it is necessary to remove the backpack and carry large items in back. It is more realistic and auto repair will be a great goal in the game.
    5. For types of vehicles your wheels for example. and then install the same wheels on all cars and bikes it's weird.
    6. vapor when you exhale the characters in cold weather.
    7. To make repairs more real to install the wheel to find the Jack and the special key, etc.
    8. To make draining the gas in the presence of hose and canisters, as well as to make the petrol tanks are not infinite, let's have a different quantity of fuel and over, after the restart replenished, the mechanics of the fuel tanks in vanilla fashion.
    9. Water taken from bodies of water need to boil in a vanilla fashion, and the mechanics of consumption of food and water from there too.
    10. For techniques air air fuel. and the refueling of the helicopter with gasoline is not correct.
    11. Change the mechanics of throws grenades and other things, to take from the ACE mod.
    12. modular weapons like in vanilla or other mod, would be cool.
    13. Diseases use antibiotics several times in a certain time, and that one pill does not cure boletini.
    14. Add Kraft earth caches as in the vanilla mod.
    15. Very slow health regeneration as in the vanilla mod, it is normal when the body repairs itself.
    16. Equipping in vanilla fashion or similar. to wear the main weapon and melee at once.
    17. Butchering animals with an axe and a knife, to the knife and axe would become dull, sharpening stones as in the vanilla mod.
    18. I would like fatigue. we have been able to relax. but not to run forever.
    19. More melee weapons.
    20. The ability to assemble items from components, craft enter please.
    21. and fog like in the breaking point mod from ARMA 2 video link below. This fog just very cool. atmospheric. especially at night and in the rain.
    It would be cool to have more opportunities to survive, maybe you will like it and you implement it in your great mod. I hope it is not poorly written, use a translator. Thank you. and really looking forward to the updates.
    Write what you think about it)

Last edited: 2017-01-15
  2. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

Edited your post because of wall of text.
    1. We have alot more than regular dayz mod and other Arma 2 mods.
    2. Probably won't happen and no real need. One waterbottle and you will survive for a long time and plenty of drinks around the map.
    3.?
    4. That seems very complicated.
    5. You only need a toolbox to fix bikes.
    6. We don't have winter chernarus.
    7. Nothing we will implement.
    8. There is less fuel in tanks but no hose needed for refueling.
    9. We don't have infection so no need for it.
    10.? Autorefueling won't be happening.
    11. I'm pretty certain that is not possible.
    12. We have alot of modifications for weapons.
    13. We don't need it because we don't have it.
    14. Tents and crates are in, no need for that.
    15. Not possible I believe.
    16. -:-
    17. Why? We give you sharp knifes. Army grade!
    18. You can rest when you want but I don't recommend it.
    19. No reason for it really.
    20.? What do you want to craft? This is not epoch.
    21. Fog, rain and night exists. Most people don't like it.

Many of these questions are strange. Have you even played DayZero lately?

Last edited: 2017-01-15
    TheDew likes this.
  3. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Lol, no!

4. WayFaer

WayFaer Scavenger Leaderboard

Sorry, more is not correctly written in the translation. Thank you for your attention and answers. Your mod I really like it, just not enough detail in the surviving.

5. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

This mod is highly PVP-oriented. It's not Dayz mod.

TheDew and Croc like this.
  6. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

This is mostly PvP mod, not survival.