Lapua mags and CZ's - oh yeah and crosshair.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by M|J, 2017-01-12.

1. I still dont like it to lower the Cz rate. Maybe lower the dmg, but dont take away more scopes from low geared people

2. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

The problem is to be able to get arguably the best sniper in the game in a barn, what is the fun in that. AK PSO's are everywhere how can you say that is not enough? Might aswell spawn Lapuas and M21's in barns aswell.

all 3 of them? lol

3. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Lower the CZ power or rate just because a squad or two got wiped from some CZ's ? This idea of a higher rate CZ spawn (which is nerfed afterwards) was mine ages ago so the people from the coast who don't belong in a massive team to have a chance in the north against bigger squads and i still believe its a nice idea. I dont think its a big problem since most of the time the big squad wins, hid everything , re position and leave nothing behind.
    I was also a part of that fight yesterday and i remained alive at the end so i know the guns of that fight. I heard 3 people with CZ , 3 with L85's , one MK12(my gun) , one RK cco (rotunde) and a couple of SKS's/AKM's.
    At some point mdms nerfed the CZ spawn and he added ak pso/akm pso which is also a nice idea and i dont see why people are so pissed with the ''cunt gun'' as many of them call the CZ.

I agree with the lapua ammo. Its too rare.

VeteranGamer and Metzger like this.
  4. As i said, lower the dmg of cz then. I dont know where you find all the PSO scoped guns as well.
    Sometimes you might be lucky to grap one at the coast, but its not like everyone is running arround with czs and pso scopes.
    Maybe the ones who make it past stary, but the map is bigger than that. Some people may have forgotten that.

5. M|J

Problem is that you are more likely to find a cz than a lee enfield, and the cz is better than the m24, for sure not nerfed, better knockout, same damage. dno when mdms supposdly made the changes but i see no difference. Maybe he did the same as he said he did with the crosshair, and that is still in the game.

If you look back at my twitch recordings you would see that since day one the complaint about them has been there and not just from yesterday.

Its stupid af to be able to find a gun that good in a barn, just limit it to castles and deerstand would be good enough, people loot zub all the time anyway.

and yeah, lapua mags pls. Also maybe just make Lapua 1shot 1 kill again and something would actually be better than lapua.

Just sayin guys, servers will die unless CZ is balanced out. Hell, even buff winny and lee enfield would help.

Last edited: 2017-01-14
    JackZNU likes this.
  6. papsh

Ok well

Increase slightly the CZ spawn at deer stands and remove it from the barns
    Increase Lee enfield spawn / SKS at the barns
    Make Winnie beast again
    Keep CZ spawn at castles without increase the spawn of it.
    Make lapua ammo more common.

Is these ideas good ? For me it is. But im afraid that when someone will get knocked out from a winnie again he will get mad and demand to be nerfed again...

M|J likes this.
  7. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

I *think* CZ was nerfed in spawning about 7-8 months ago and it was quite rare, especially as barn loot so it seems to have changed/bugged right now?

CZs could just be deerstand/castle loot and spawn in 1 out of the 3 barns and then see how that goes..if needs more tweaking then lower again.

P.s. don't know if these sort of changes can even happen right now???

8. papsh

CZ spawn got nerfed the day mdms added the PSO's. Maybe something is bugged i dont know but mdms can look into it again i think. He is still around.

9. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Isn't CZ spawning only in small grey barin and in one with red roof?

10. LSB_

LSB_ Survivor Leaderboard

IMO Winnie is fine atm, but the Lee enfield sucks, its 2 body shot kill, but the chamber time is so long and its got a smaller mag than winnie, buff damage a little bit please.

11. M|J

I like this yeah, and i mean Winnie is a shotgun its supposed to be more than a peashooter imo. All that looks good for me.

It spawns in all kinds of barns, no exception. ATM.

Yeah who knows if something can happen.

12. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

This ammount of loot is only thanks to nearly full server but it transaltes to all weapons. If some1 is making his loot run designed to search for CZs so he running from barn to barn, from deerstand to deerstand and castles no wonder than if he is lucky sooner or later he will find one - why does he do that and not just run with crap weapon to NWA ? Because it gives him some chances to go north and fight and not just being target practise for lulz and fun of squads. Seems like some squad guys are angry beacse some1 dares to kill em ! North for top squads only! Others has no access, gtfo with that CZ out of my lawn! lel Cz spawn is fine as it is. Nerf it and then u gona see server pop decrease because of frustration of all those more casual players (and we have +200 new registered members after reboot u remember right ?) who will be just meat-grinded over and over again and sooner or later ragequit.

no CZ are not spawning in white and brown barns (ammo does) - only in redroof and small barns.

VeteranGamer and papsh like this.
  13. papsh

The barns that CZ spawns is the red roof and the small ones with the one entrance. White barn and brown barn spawns SKS's

14. papsh

I think lee enfield is fine atm cause it has also another advantage. The sound of it. You cannot locate easily the lee enfield sound so it makes it more OP. Seems like a small bug that noone cared about to fix yet. The time between the shots though is long. To kill someone with a winnie you need 4 shots in the chest so yeah its better to run with an APS sometimes. Winnie needs to be buffed a bit but not like vanilla.

15. As already mentioned, CZ spawns only in 2 of 4 barns. You just see it more often cause there are many players arround.

And im pretty sure server will not die cause there are more CZ´s arround, server will die if there is no chance to do anything north alone or after a squad wipe. Its not the squads that populate the server, its all the other lonely guys that run arround for some fun.
    If you take their guns they quit and move on another server.
    Squads just log in when there are already 20+ people online and quit if they found noone pass their way after an hour.

Dont know why you are so afraid of some noobs with the CZ`s, most of the time they dont even hit.

rscl and VeteranGamer like this.
  16. M|J

CZ spawns in every barn, can confirm cuz have found in all of them since server has been up.

And yes it will, its the several grps of players that populate it. not the lonewolf, but if u would like to go back to 15 player server then sure keep at it. And for the record i lonewolf quite abit aswell so.

I love sniping, its like what i enjoy the most, but i hate that I can find cz in a barn, its stupid

17. Thats not how it supposed to be, then put it back to red roof barns and to them with one entrance.
    Maybe it was a bug anyway, i´v not heard of any of my friends finding one in that barns, while we found some in the other ones.
    But i still dont see the difference between picking them up from a barn or a deerstand, red roof barn is even more ugly to loot cause you normaly have zombies coming behind you.

18. papsh

Im pretty sure CZ's can only be found at 2 barns only unless something got fucked up since the last wipe.

19. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

Since wipe was across multiple white and brown barns and didnt found single CZ there same as my teammates.

Miles and papsh like this.
  20. I see a lot of terrible ideas here. Even if ideas were good nothing is going to change. There are NO developers, just stop moaning, enjoy the brilliant game, and give me all your gear.

Metzger, papsh and rscl like this.