Arma 3: Edict | Kill Compilation (In case you want to see some Edict gameplay)

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by JackZNU, 2016-12-13.

1. Decent. What computer specs?

2. Ty!

I5 4670k and 770 (I get about 40-50 on edict and did get around 80 in dayzero :)

3. Dayzero always gonna be better. I tried out edict when first came about but couldn't enjoy the fps. Upgraded cpu so may give another go.

Cheers

4. Yeah edict was fun for a little bit but DayZero was always going to be better. Arma 3 has a broken damage system so you end up getting 1 shotted by Stanag or by a lee enfield to the toe which is pretty much reason I've stopped playing

Miles likes this.
  5. Maybe give SA a shot till SE1 returns. Another game I haven't tried out but heard has slightly improved since last patch.

6. I tried but I'm permanently banned from the only good server "DayZ Oldschool" for "cheating & hacking". I spoke to the admin and he said last time I played I got a 10 kill streak (also high KD ratio stats) so he banned me LOL.

LSB_ likes this.
  7. Your own fault for being too damn good!

JackZNU likes this.
  8. 10 killstreak.. own fault for making your cheats so blatant

rscl, LSB_ and JackZNU like this.
  9. edick got boring imho, didnt fix shit and added snow #FUCKTAHTSHIT

Theo and JackZNU like this.
  10. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Didn't you write that is pretty fun and super cool mod, same as DayZero is?

11. The snow map is quite fun imo

12. honestly dude you need to stop being so salty your comments are full of sh*t

Krabi, RikuGoesHam and JackZNU like this.
  13. When was the last time you said something useful? Just shut the fuck up already xd

Krabi, Theo, JackZNU and 2 others like this.
  14. Croc

Just asking boys. Just showing that he's trash talking.

15. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

You are trash talking Croc. Fletch went to try Edict , he got hyped for a while like many others and he came back to say what he said. I only see that he got dissapointed with Edict. No trash talking spotted...

16. papsh

But everyone got dissapointed or being salty once in a while so no big deal really.

17. Croc

Just lol, Papsh. (don't ban me for mocking, papsh)

Lxgic likes this.
  18. papsh

Dont worry im not an admin anymore.. feel free to spread the salt :-D

19. LSB_

LSB_ Survivor Leaderboard

Lmao you flamed Edict for like 4 posts straight even though you probably played it for a total time of 6 minutes. Edict was fun, had loooooaddddss of potential but died because they wouldnt fix shit and thought snow was more important than the core game itself. Don't blame the mod, blame the 'devs' that threw it together.

weddy97 likes this.